Miami players LIT - pre game altercation

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like to know what happened. Being the Miami sideline also means that a few LSU players don't care about starting sh*t over there either.

Either way if they’re fighting before the game they’re ready FOR the game..

Advertisement
You can see the sidelined altercation in Twitter video above

85BE2340-2442-46D1-B15F-E2C978238885.jpeg

Above is right after sideline shoving match, the following two pictures are when they resumed around the 30

4C9C4DC5-FBAF-4DAD-AE82-48286F5217C5.jpeg

CAB934D9-340D-4BE3-88CF-B901D0EF790E.jpeg

This is disappointing.

Our young men should know better than to engage in these types of extracurricular activities.

Hope we started it. That would be very good sign.

I'd rather Miami finish the fights than start them. The kind of idiot that goes out looking for a fight is usually someone that isn't confident. Remember, in a bar fight, the most dangerous person isn't the dude flapping his gums, it's the guy sitting at the bar minding his own business.

Advertisement
I'd rather Miami finish the fights than start them. The kind of idiot that goes out looking for a fight is usually someone that isn't confident. Remember, in a bar fight, the most dangerous person isn't the dude flapping his gums, it's the guy sitting at the bar minding his own business.

Well said.

LSU players ran through the middle of Miami players stretching and tossing the ball around. They weren’t having it

Advertisement
Talking **** I like it..... Now lets crush their asses in front of all the country

The crap talking isn't going to win diddly squat. If what I'm hearing is true, someone went after Pinckney, and everyone stood up for him. That's the positive that came from this. It's obvious this team is united if guys are willing to stand up for each other.

Advertisement
Back