Miami Palmetto @ Vero Beach 8A Regional Finals Game Thread

Advertisement
I only knew what y'all said on here about Taylor. I never watched any of is highlights. However, after seeing him live tonight, he is LEGIT. He absolutely has an elite first step. Has a good motor. Looks light on his feet and is pretty fast for his size. He has an Aaron Donald body type. Dude is big but not fat. Is he an EE? I can imagine what he'll look like once Feeley gets ahold of him. Smith was the best athlete on the field tonight. Taylor was the best player without a doubt.

I dont know how Palmetto is gonna win stattes becuase if they ever get down ...its a wrap. But Leonard Taylor is a beast
They were down last well vs Treasure Coast and came back to tie it on the final drive and won in OT

Palmetto lowkey lost that game. On that sack/fumble where they ruled Brashard down in the 4th, he actually wasn't down on replay. That Vero Beach defender picked up the ball & ran into the endzone. It should've been 14-10 Vero Beach & Palmetto would have gotten the ball back for one last possession.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Vero is normally Pro Miami HS football. I wonder if he is looking our way
He's not a take in my opinion. Like I said in the other post, kid is lazy and gives half effort. I was literally 30 feet away watching his teammates go full send on him for half asssing it during a game. Even a dude that was hurt and not dressed had to be pulled off him. Id take the other end, #6 before I took Koht. That kid played with a bad shoulder all year and still brought it every play. Not as athletic as Koht, but he has ten times the heart.

Last edited:
Yup her other son plays at Youngstown State. Its about the 4th lady co worker ive had that turned out div 1 football players. This s.fla football thing will never end lol
Lil Dunk, I know his dad. He’s a perfect fit for Leavitt’s defense.

Advertisement
In 13 years of coaching, playing at Vero Beach last season was one of my top-3 game day experiences. Great atmosphere! And a very well-coached team.
Facts. Their fans came out heavy and were LOUDDDDD. They are very well coached, Palmetto just had the athletes to beat them. I was surprised none of their offensive players had offers, their receiving core is great, their O-line is big & Palmetto had to gameplan against #8 the running back.

Facts. Their fans came out heavy and were LOUDDDDD. They are very well coached, Palmetto just had the athletes to beat them. I was surprised none of their offensive players had offers, their receiving core is great, their O-line is big & Palmetto had to gameplan against #8 the running back.

Props to the Palmetto crowd too. It was the biggest "away" crowd Vero had all year, including Ft. Pierce Central (twice) and Treasure Coast. Believe it or not, that Vero crowd was about 60% capacity due to COVID. Normally, the stands are completely full and the field west of the bleachers is packed. Coach Macho attested to that when Deerfield came up here last year.

In 13 years of coaching, playing at Vero Beach last season was one of my top-3 game day experiences. Great atmosphere! And a very well-coached team.
To this day I still remember going to watch my cousins Plant City team play Vero Beach in the state semis back in '98 when I was 8 yrs old mostly because of how loud the crowd was. They were bonkers. IIRC, Vero ran out through the smoke and that was the first time I seen a team run out the smoke in person.

Advertisement
Back