Miami Palmetto 2021 DB Jason Marshall talks about Miami

View as article

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
Kissimmee, FL: It was an event two days at Austin-Tindall Regional Park where Pylon hosted their second tournament of the season. Most of the buzz was around guys like Jeremiah Payton, Akeem Dent and other. A player flying a bit under the radar was 2021 Miami Palmetto DB Jason Marshall.

“It’s just a blessing to be here,” Marshall said, “I get the opportunity to come out here and play against some of the best players in the nation and showcase my ability to the writers and scouts is big time.”

This is the first off-season where Marshall decided to participate in 7v7 football and the team he chose to play for was the Florida Fire South team.

“It’s big-time honestly,” Marshall said, “To start on varsity as a freshman and be able to perform at a very high level is honestly very big time.”

Marshall started every game for Miami Palmetto this season as a freshman and his performance on the field earned him a scholarship at one of his dream school. The University of Miami

“Miami is one of my dream schools and Coach Banda stopped by Palmetto and personally offered me,” Marshall said, “It was one of the nicest feelings ever.”

Coach Banda stopped by his school over a month ago to personally offer Marshall and his teammate Corey Collier Jr. and Marshall explained that Coach Banda was preaching loyalty to him the whole time.

“Coach Banda was talking to me about staying loyal to one school,” Marshall said, “He likes guys that always show loyalty to their high school or college, he was just preaching loyalty.”

Marshall told CanesInSight that he is very excited to visit Miami’s campus for the first time and that he will wait a while until he decided what college he will play football at.

Advertisement
Great stuff. I hope our staff drops Collier. He's all FSU and his dad (who played there) isn't about UM. We'll see.

Advertisement
Last edited:
I have a neighbor right across the street from my house the kid an his father play basketball every single day and night including all kinds of agility running drills before and after , father and son some time I walk over and they flip the ball over and say " ready".
I have this motion sensor LED flood light that they love and shines in the street , I look out the window and there practicing free throws , perimeter shooting all kinds of stuff. The basket was set at 8 feet now it's 10 feet.

When this kids hits high school he'll be untouchable at a level regular kids never reach why , victory and the one on one match up is all ready paid for in WORK.

U TRAIN LIKE NO OTHER SO U CAME BE LIKE NO OTHER......I'M SURE EYES ARE WATCH HIM.....NOW.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Great stuff. I hope our staff drops Collier. He's all FSU and his dad (who played there) isn't about UM. We'll see.

You don't "drop" a kid three years out. For any reason. A lot can happen in one season, much less three years. This is just one among many reasons that Mark Richt > Al Golden.

C'mon man.

You don't "drop" a kid three years out. For any reason. A lot can happen in one season, much less three years. This is just one among many reasons that Mark Richt > Al Golden.

C'mon man.

I went to HS with his dad, graduated same year. He was awesome in high school. However, if I recall he actually transferred from FSU and went to FIU. Don't think he was at FSU too long. All this to say, it would be pretty stupid not to recruit a kid because his dad went to FSU for 2 years almost 20 years ago.

giphy.gif

@ Jason Marshall, front running ******.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back