Miami opens as 14 pt fav over Duke

Novacane32000

Sophomore
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
2,108
Did not expect to be that big a fav.

Some other early lines

GA 4.5 over GT
VT 20 over UVA
Bama 20 over Auburn
FSU 7 over UF
OSU 7 over Mich
UNC 10 over NCSt
 
We'd better blow them the **** out to end the year

I'm talking 51-10 type savagery.



All that bleeding ****cliff did from his ****** last year.
 
I hope we literally ball gag that yeast filled vag of a coach and run a skullfūck train on him on the 50yd line.

Other than Terry Porter, most ****ed I've ever been at one person regarding the canes.

Remember, the school president actually had to write a letter to the fūcking country, because those bītches, led by cûntcliff, were crying so hard.
 
Also, Alabama opened as a 21-point favorite over Florida in the SECCG. The best team in the East is going to be the underdog in their last four games (LSU, FSU, Alabama, Bowl).
 
Back
Top