Miami opens -2 vs NC St

Advertisement
So what? BC's signature win is against a bad Mizzou team. ACC is filled with average teams.

Last year UNC had 770 yards. This year they had 400 yards less. Last year means nothing.

The line is going to move, but who the **** knows?

We will play Manny Ball and play stellar first quarter football and figure a new way to lose. That is more likely because that is what his teams do consistently.

His teams play stellar 1st quarter football?

State beat Boston College last week on the road 33-7.

Last year we needed King to complete 31 of 41 passes for 430 yards and 5 TDs and 15 carries for 107 yards to win 44-41.

We are fixing to get mauled. This is a better team than UVA and UNC

And last year that was NC State's 3rd string QB putting up 41 points

Advertisement
Fat-girl-motorcycle-fail.gif

Advertisement
For the gamblers on here, my formula of betting Miami opponent:

1H - ML or spread
Team total

Has been cashing like crazy all year

Advertisement
Maybe they just think we're due for a P5 win. I mean has Miami ever gone into late October without one?

Is Vegas aware the our home field "advantage" consists of five thousand people who only scream when they see themselves on camera?

Seriously why does Vegas have the biggest blind spot when it comes to Miami?

Advertisement
Not surprised. Without a nfl QB and RB Clemson now has a 1950s offense.
Awful. That UGA and Clemson game is the first game I have ever seen with two top 5 teams, without qb's that could throw 15 yards downfield. I have seen plenty of teams that could be really good, but have absolutely dreadful qb's.

Devin Leary, Zonovan Knight & Emeka Emezie are going to violate us something crucial at Hard Rock.

NC St wins 44-17.
Not sure about their run game. Some gaudy stats, but not against P5 competition (admittedly, we play G5 run D). Our pass D isn't bad. UNC andI UVA both went more than 100 yards over their average.

Would love to get one against a ranked opponent.

Advertisement
Back