Miami offers USC QB commit Bryce Young

Advertisement
Advertisement
:q3xkxex:

maybe an alum familiar with the area can work []__[]s back in mix.
We had 4 kids in the last 2 years from there VERY interested in us. We either ignored all of them or tried to muscle a commit out of the 1 we did talk to. U really think kids now dont know that and will be receptive to us? It's hard enough just getting a west coast kid period, let alone a top stud to have legit interest in us. Cant give them excuses why we didnt step up when the staff responsible for every one of them is still on the staff now.

We had 4 kids in the last 2 years from there VERY interested in us. We either ignored all of them or tried to muscle a commit out of the 1 we did talk to. U really think kids now dont know that and will be receptive to us? It's hard enough just getting a west coast kid period, let alone a top stud to have legit interest in us. Cant give them excuses why we didnt step up when the staff responsible for every one of them is still on the staff now.

Yeah, that excuse might work for the guys on D but it doesnt for Bryce Young. And I know Young is more intelligent than to hold what Richt did against Enos/Diaz.

The issue with Young is he loves USC. Dream school stuff. But there's a window if they struggle again on the field

So how do we go about fixing this issue? Surely there is something that can be done to repair some of the damage that has been done

Advertisement
This kid's lower body-work is the first thing that jumps out to me. His throws start from there and he stays quiet above the waist. Impressive.

hopefully #TNM resonates out that way. Maybe it'll take a concerted and deliberate effort from Manolo & co. to make up for the previous staff.

Yeah, that excuse might work for the guys on D but it doesnt for Bryce Young. And I know Young is more intelligent than to hold what Richt did against Enos/Diaz.

The issue with Young is he loves USC. Dream school stuff. But there's a window if they struggle again on the field
Everyone knows that staff is dead men walking. Also it's not an excuse & it's not a matter of the side of the ball. It's more of an issue that friends of theirs were treated a certain way by this staff. Bryce we do have a slim shot at from my understanding but I'm gonna assume he stays out that way. Dont think he's an option for us regardless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back