Miami offers unique 2018 ATH Rousseau

View as article
From looking at Piper film..he is a hands before pads type of guy...he is not in love with contact... works in 7 on 7...but not in a game

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

At what age (earliest) or grade level did you know Shaq could be a (HS All-American type) player?

Between eight and 9th grade (14) when he joined the HS Team and played in a scrimmage against the national champions Booker T at a football camp at UCF... Seeing him hold his own against them... I realize that when he competed against his peers he would be unstoppable..

Advertisement
[video=youtube;8DOxgWaholM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DOxgWaholM[/video]

Some reps of him from the Underclassmen Challenge at WR at 1:27

LSU Offer Hits Home With 6-foot-6 Junior Defensive End, Gregory Rousseau - Miami - Scout

Gregory Rousseau won't go as far as presenting a clear-cut leader in his recruitment, but Tuesday's offer from Les Miles and the LSU Tigers certainly struck a chord and left its mark on the 6-foot-6, 210-pound junior athlete.

Rousseau, who's teamed up with coach Dennis Marroquin and Hialeah (Fla.) Champagnat Catholic, is fresh off a superb offseason with offers coming his way from Miami (Fl), USC, Iowa State, NC State, Indiana and Syracuse among others.

Not only did Rousseau capture his initial SEC scholarship offer on Tuesday, but he now has the opportunity to live out the dreams of one who's been two feet in with the purple and gold for as long as he can remember.
"LSU has always been my older brother Marvyn's favorite school," Rousseau said. "Ever since high school, he has wanted a chance to play for them and their defense, but it never worked out due to (lack of) exposure.
"So, an offer from them means a whole lot in my heart. They even allowed me to put my brother on the phone. I really like how the coach spoke to me, and I love their defense."

Tigers lead player personnel analyst, Brian Squeglia, was the coach that made contact and delivered the pleasant news to the three-star prospect.

"I had a really nice and pretty long conversation with coach Squeglia," Rousseau said. "Their main message was I'm a top priority for them, and that I can come there, play early, and it would feel like home.

"They are recruiting me as a defensive athlete."
Rousseau, who projects best on the defensive side of the ball at defensive end, says a quartet of suitors have started to detach themselves from the rest of the pack.

"I had to think about it for a minute," Rousseau said. "I'd say at the top for me is LSU, Miami, USC and Iowa State.

"I mostly like those schools because they stay in contact with me."
Rousseau says he plans to attend multiple Miami games moving forward.

suggin a

LSU Offer Hits Home With 6-foot-6 Junior Defensive End, Gregory Rousseau - Miami - Scout

Gregory Rousseau won't go as far as presenting a clear-cut leader in his recruitment, but Tuesday's offer from Les Miles and the LSU Tigers certainly struck a chord and left its mark on the 6-foot-6, 210-pound junior athlete.

Rousseau, who's teamed up with coach Dennis Marroquin and Hialeah (Fla.) Champagnat Catholic, is fresh off a superb offseason with offers coming his way from Miami (Fl), USC, Iowa State, NC State, Indiana and Syracuse among others.

Not only did Rousseau capture his initial SEC scholarship offer on Tuesday, but he now has the opportunity to live out the dreams of one who's been two feet in with the purple and gold for as long as he can remember.
"LSU has always been my older brother Marvyn's favorite school," Rousseau said. "Ever since high school, he has wanted a chance to play for them and their defense, but it never worked out due to (lack of) exposure.

"So, an offer from them means a whole lot in my heart. They even allowed me to put my brother on the phone. I really like how the coach spoke to me, and I love their defense."

Tigers lead player personnel analyst, Brian Squeglia, was the coach that made contact and delivered the pleasant news to the three-star prospect.

"I had a really nice and pretty long conversation with coach Squeglia," Rousseau said. "Their main message was I'm a top priority for them, and that I can come there, play early, and it would feel like home.

"They are recruiting me as a defensive athlete."
Rousseau, who projects best on the defensive side of the ball at defensive end, says a quartet of suitors have started to detach themselves from the rest of the pack.

"I had to think about it for a minute," Rousseau said. "I'd say at the top for me is LSU, Miami, USC and Iowa State.

"I mostly like those schools because they stay in contact with me."
Rousseau says he plans to attend multiple Miami games moving forward.

Champagnat + French ish name = LSU Lock

Advertisement
Lmao. Yea let's commit to an OOS dumpster fire, that garbage SEC school sent Wisconsin blazing through the top 25.

At 6'6" 205 as a HS junior, he sounds like a future TE or DE...can't see him playing safety but then size doesn't nec. dictate position.

Advertisement
Kid seems like he's enjoying the process right now he's just happy to get offers I don't blame him Feb 2018 is gonna be a great class.

Advertisement
Back