Miami offers Nick Chubb

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why wouldn't we offer a top 10 RB in the nation. Regardless of who Sony chooses you guys are idiots for thinking every offer means we aren't getting someone at the position.

Why wouldn't we offer a top 10 RB in the nation. Regardless of who Sony chooses you guys are idiots for thinking every offer means we aren't getting someone at the position.
UGA offered literally i think 20 rbs, I saw it on rivals so does that mean Sony and Chubb isn't going there? It's just dumb af and maybe he isn't going to be thrilled playing with Sony never know

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jesus this board is turning into garbage lately.

Ban the new posters.

What's a new poster? Somebody with under a thousand posts? Didn't some of you guys carry over your Grassy posts? When I found this board, all of a sudden some guys had thousands of posts a few months after board started. Seems like everybody transferred their Scout posts.

Advertisement
This kid really rises to the occasion

He really sticks out on film

U can't tuck him away no matter how hard you try

Jesus this board is turning into garbage lately.

Ban the new posters.

What's a new poster? Somebody with under a thousand posts? Didn't some of you guys carry over your Grassy posts? When I found this board, all of a sudden some guys had thousands of posts a few months after board started. Seems like everybody transferred their Scout posts.

I don't even have 1000 posts. It's the people who come on here who post stuff that is irrelevant, irrational, or controversial when there are already 5 threads on the topic they start a thread about.

We don't need any more comments about Sony, Quincy, etc. outside of threads designated for that topic.

Sony has nothing to do with Nick Chubb, so it doesn't need to be mentioned in this thread.

Georgia, notre dame, UFAG, F$U have all offered like twenty running backs, people this is the type of guy we want regardless of what happens with sony, he's not some leftover

Advertisement
Back