Miami Offers Cayden Green OT 2023 ...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow, this kid is my new favorite of the OL we’ve offered for 2023. He’s violent and remains fully committed to his blocks. Man, the difference in the OL we are offering versus these past several years is night and day. Mario will land a couple of these beasts, for that I am certain.
Just gotta be weary of these KC bols deciding to go to Iowa, Mizzou, ISU or Oklahoma (they rarely pick the Corn****ers anymore). I think Mario can get this guy.

Agreed. It would be nice to snag a few of these he’s been offering these past few days.
We just gotta win him over.
TBH, only reason why these KCMO/KCK bols go to ISU, Iowa, Mizzou, OU is because to be closer to family along that I-35/I-70 corridor.

But one thing I know about em, though, THEY HATE THE ******* BI-POLAR WEATHER.
I got some lil homes in the Lee's Summit school district, I'll definitely keep tabs.

Advertisement
We just gotta win him over.
TBH, only reason why these KCMO/KCK bols go to ISU, Iowa, Mizzou, OU is because to be closer to family along that I-35/I-70 corridor.

But one thing I know about em, though, THEY HATE THE ******* BI-POLAR WEATHER.
I got some lil homes in the Lee's Summit school district, I'll definitely keep tabs.
Awesome, keep us posted mate. Thanks.

Advertisement
1645104101227.png

Whoa! This kid is the truth! A dancing bear. Once he gets his hands on you its over. Very impressive! Mario can get this kid. These are the kids that we are going to be in on for the foreseeable future. We are finally taking the OL seriously.

Advertisement
Back