2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’ll say Lsu , I can’t go away from the people who brought me to the dance. I heard a lot of noise from Gulliver folks but if I must choose I’ll ride with my peeps. You can say backpedal but I was the first person to say it wasn’t looking good , at the time all the cb’s were on Miami. I did play some cb back in my day though, I had to show I still had the hips.

I have covid so I haven’t been paying much attention to **** but last I heard there wasnt much confidence on either. Regardless we’ll be fine. Momentum will be back Saturday.
Feel better 🙏

I’ll say Lsu , I can’t go away from the people who brought me to the dance. I heard a lot of noise from Gulliver folks but if I must choose I’ll ride with my peeps. You can say backpedal but I was the first person to say it wasn’t looking good , at the time all the cb’s were on Miami. I did play some cb back in my day though, I had to show I still had the hips.

I have covid so I haven’t been paying much attention to **** but last I heard there wasnt much confidence on either. Regardless we’ll be fine. Momentum will be back Saturday.

Feel better Cribby…

Lots of water and move around so Pneumonia doesn’t sneak up on you…

Mucinex is good as well

Sorry to attack the innocent messenger here then. My comments apply to those who act like the gator board with Rashada.
That’s quite all right and absolutely justified at times. If this kid picks LSU as @Cribby and others expect at 6, there will be grown men going on Brown’s IG space calling him a traitor and telling him that they hope he blows his knee out. Grown f**king men. And that’s a really sad part of the recruiting environment and social media these days.

That said, as you said, Mario will move forward with recruiting top talent in no uncertain terms.

Advertisement
right we will get 5 star commits but the one who gets away will get 3 times the amount of posts than the ones we get. End of day, nobody is officially left so fla until signing day. Mario dont stop. he's flipper.

Video Games Dancing GIF
accurate GIF

Speedy recovery 🐐

Cribby, you are the heart and soul of this board. Rest easy and get well.

Advertisement

Bruh, go lay tf down & don’t be worrying about CIS! Hoping u have a mild version of it w/ a full recovery.

We do seem to have trouble recruiting receivers. How is Gattis as a recruiter?

It’s a pattern when you consider we had a hard time getting a transfer as well.

Not the end of the world and this class will still be amazing, but it’s something to note anyway

It's early July and we already have two elite WR's committed. One that Alabama is begging to come, the other we flipped from Clemson.

Maybe recruiting isn't for you.

Feel better bud

Advertisement
I don’t know. If it turns into a ****-fest we should deal with it and the perpetrators immediately, otherwise, we play it as it happens and runs its course. There are some people, like @Ghandi , who have had concerns based on personal connections and they should be heard if they want to be. Others acting out because they’re butt hurt - I mean….???

I won't post anything bro, you don't have to worry about me.

I'd still lock it down for a few hours. A lot of parents frequent this board in particular. So I'd let people vent elsewhere for the next few days.

Advertisement

Get and stay well! Appreciate all that you share.

When people stop saying things that we’ve been saying for 15+ years probably. Maybe you misunderstood old timer.

No I didn't. We can say "We're Back" or "Miami Rolls" and actually be more accurate this time than we were for the last 15 years.

Grow up and stop picking on @RVACane 's word choice..

Goddammit, @Cribby sorry to hear, get well soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back