2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll say Lsu , I can’t go away from the people who brought me to the dance. I heard a lot of noise from Gulliver folks but if I must choose I’ll ride with my peeps. You can say backpedal but I was the first person to say it wasn’t looking good , at the time all the cb’s were on Miami.

I have covid so I haven’t been paying much attention to **** but last I heard there wasnt much confidence on either. Regardless we’ll be fine. Momentum will be back Saturday.
think you're always pretty transparent about what you're hearing and how solid it is

Advertisement
We do seem to have trouble recruiting receivers. How is Gattis as a recruiter?

It’s a pattern when you consider we had a hard time getting a transfer as well.

Not the end of the world and this class will still be amazing, but it’s something to note anyway
He’s by all means an elite recruiter. SFL divas are a different breed, however. Plus there’s reservations regarding how the WRs will be used in this offense because of what Harbaugh required.

I’ll say Lsu , I can’t go away from the people who brought me to the dance. I heard a lot of noise from Gulliver folks but if I must choose I’ll ride with my peeps. You can say backpedal but I was the first person to say it wasn’t looking good , at the time all the cb’s were on Miami. I did okay some cb back in my day though, I had to show I still had the hips.

I have covid so I haven’t been paying much attention to **** but last I heard there wasnt much confidence on either. Regardless we’ll be fine. Momentum will be back Saturday.
I’ll say Lsu , I can’t go away from the people who brought me to the dance. I heard a lot of noise from Gulliver folks but if I must choose I’ll ride with my peeps. You can say backpedal but I was the first person to say it wasn’t looking good , at the time all the cb’s were on Miami. I did okay some cb back in my day though, I had to show I still had the hips.

Prayers for a quick recovery for you. Take it easy and get some rest.

I’ll say Lsu , I can’t go away from the people who brought me to the dance. I heard a lot of noise from Gulliver folks but if I must choose I’ll ride with my peeps. You can say backpedal but I was the first person to say it wasn’t looking good , at the time all the cb’s were on Miami. I did play some cb back in my day though, I had to show I still had the hips.

Feel better sir

Advertisement
I’ll say Lsu , I can’t go away from the people who brought me to the dance. I heard a lot of noise from Gulliver folks but if I must choose I’ll ride with my peeps. You can say backpedal but I was the first person to say it wasn’t looking good , at the time all the cb’s were on Miami. I did play some cb back in my day though, I had to show I still had the hips.

Welp thats that. Close up shop. Unless you want to congratulate the kid like many did Dalvin Cook 🤷🏻‍♂️ Good day sirs.

so neither side is confident ?

Advertisement
As of now I’m rescinding my prediction. There’s just too much smoke with Gulliver saying cane. A few players on Miami are under the impression he’s coming too. Coaches are more unsure. Like I said I’ve never seen anything like this , so I’m just going into “ foggy“ mode like the 247 guys do lol. I’ve never done this in five years so please respect my decision lol
Baby Hat GIF

Advertisement
No, but you just repeated a line we’ve been saying for the last 15 years. That’s all. I believe in them of course. However we can’t just keep saying “we have this & that” when we really don’t. We don’t have a NFL player on the current roster at WR or RB. Do we?

Because there are PLENTY of guys that we are still recruiting AND there is the Portal. The days of "well, we missed on all our Plan A, but we don't really have Plan B or Plan C" are long gone.

Stop bringing up the past 15 years as if they have any bearing on this particular staff, or how our fans react to losing a recruit who had several red flags.

Advertisement

Thanks for all of the posts and the insight you provide.
Feel better!

Cool, just like the 247 gator board:

“Waaaaahhhhhh!!!! You didn’t pick us , you suck!!!! Waaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! You aren’t that good anyhow because our butts hurt!!!! Waaaaaaahhhhh!”
I know that.

I’m just telling you that’s what’s going to happen here. He’s a grown *** young man who can go where he wants. I’d rather he stay here, but I’m given to understand that there are LSU connections that may override his hometown ties.

I think both of these can be true.
The “no dignity” part is my issue with his and the other post. The kid is still a local turncoat but we’re going to high places to do big things so it’s whatever, next up for me. Jaden Wayne and Okuniola will be plenty impressive as pulls like Mauigoa. How the **** is anyone crying about how it’s been with Manny and Golden under Blake right now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back