2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the response is going to be worse when we lose kids now. I think most people understood deep down that we were a **** show before, but there aren’t many excuses now. I still stand by the idea it needs to be socially hard to turn your back on the U, but y’all know how it’s being a fringe lunatic about a sports team

Advertisement
Wonder if Dante Moore to Oregon will affect Jalen’s decision at all. If not, we can just go back to Ted Ginn’s Awesomeness talk

Is Mario, Rad, Zo and Ruiz more of the same from the past 15 years???
No, but you just repeated a line we’ve been saying for the last 15 years. That’s all. I believe in them of course. However we can’t just keep saying “we have this & that” when we really don’t. We don’t have a NFL player on the current roster at WR or RB. Do we?

Advertisement
You're a maude so im sure the handbook tells you to believe this. This place will be in disarray same as always.
I know very well what the brain cell deficient and/or mongoloid chunk of this board does. If they can’t tell the difference from the Manny/Golden/Blake days and the Mario/Zo/Rad/Ruiz days, they’ll take the L like insecure butt hurt cucks not confident winners.

Let em show their azzes. 👀

I know very well what the bro cell deficient and/or mongoloid chunk of this board does. If they can’t tell the difference from the Manny/Golden/Blake days and the Mario/Zo/Rad/Ruiz days, they’ll take the L like insecure butt hurt cucks not confident winners.

monkey baboon GIF

Advertisement
Yeah we’ve been saying that same line for 15+ years.

Look, I don't want to blast you, but when are we going to get over the "15+ years" nonsense?

Time to turn the page. We aren't doing things the same way that we've done for the past 15 years. If we have fans who have only rooted for Miami for the past 15 years, time to grow up. Otherwise, for those of us who have rooted for Miami for 40 years, we've been here before, we know how to handle Miami being successful. It's not the first time.

No dignity will be shown.

Hometown school is putting in millions into the Program and hired a new coach who happens to be one of the best recruiting coaches of our time.

No excuse to go to LSU.
Lol. I don’t care about nor am I getting worked up about anyone not picking UM, especially at a skills position on offense. We’ll have plenty of top tier guys.
I think both of these can be true.

No, but you just repeated a line we’ve been saying for the last 15 years. That’s all. I believe in them of course. However we can’t just keep saying “we have this & that” when we really don’t. We don’t have a NFL player on the current roster at WR or RB. Do we?
You look at the whole picture. Were we pulling Mauigoa’s, Wayne’s, Okuniola’s, Rashada’s and Ray Rays????

But we’re gonna melt down over a WR…. Lol

Advertisement
I know very well what the bro cell deficient and/or mongoloid chunk of this board does. If they can’t tell the difference from the Manny/Golden/Blake days and the Mario/Zo/Rad/Ruiz days, they’ll take the L like insecure butt hurt cucks not confident winners.

Not landing either Inniss or Brown would be disappointing, but I’ll take 2 5* OT (possibly 4 top 100 OL) and a 5* DE 10/10. I haven’t had nearly this much faith in a UM staff since I started following recruiting in 2005. We have a likelihood of landing more than 4 5* for the first time. We’re good.

Look, I don't want to blast you, but when are we going to get over the "15+ years" nonsense?

Time to turn the page. We aren't doing things the same way that we've done for the past 15 years. If we have fans who have only rooted for Miami for the past 15 years, time to grow up. Otherwise, for those of us who have rooted for Miami for 40 years, we've been here before, we know how to handle Miami being successful. It's not the first time.
When people stop saying things that we’ve been saying for 15+ years probably. Maybe you misunderstood old timer.

We do seem to have trouble recruiting receivers. How is Gattis as a recruiter?

It’s a pattern when you consider we had a hard time getting a transfer as well.

Not the end of the world and this class will still be amazing, but it’s something to note anyway

Advertisement
I’ll say Lsu , I can’t go away from the people who brought me to the dance. I heard a lot of noise from Gulliver folks but if I must choose I’ll ride with my peeps. You can say backpedal but I was the first person to say it wasn’t looking good , at the time all the cb’s were on Miami. I did play some cb back in my day though, I had to show I still had the hips.

I have covid so I haven’t been paying much attention to **** but last I heard there wasnt much confidence on either. Regardless we’ll be fine. Momentum will be back Saturday.

You're a maude so im sure the handbook tells you to believe this. This place will be in disarray same as always.
There's a confidence now that just wasn't there before. So we miss on this 3*, we'll hit on 2 4* in Wayne and M'Pemba.

I can’t see how a kid would want to play for a fake accent-having, grinding on recruits, sending kids to their death in scissor lift ****wad like Brian Kelly
Exactly, let em go. We’ll add plenty of top talent and more of it at most positions. We’re not winning every one of the battles. Ever.

You look at the whole picture. Were we pulling Mauigoa’s, Wayne’s, Okuniolas, Rashada’ sand Ray Rays????

But we’re gonna melt down over a WR…. Lol
Who said anything about a meltdown? You said “show dignity”. I’m not showing any non cane “dignity”. I won’t say a word if he doesn’t commit here but I’m certainly not congratulating the kid or wishing him well. That’s all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back