2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the L with dignity. We’re secure enough to weather a lot worse than this at this point. We’ll have plenty more W’s and it seems that when we look back on this weekend on Monday, we should be pretty **** happy if things go as they’re trending.

Advertisement
What do you think, my friend? Allow for the announcement plus 24 hour denial/mourning/moping/acceptance cycle, then lock it up until flip season?
I don’t know. If it turns into a ****-fest we should deal with it and the perpetrators immediately, otherwise, we play it as it happens and runs its course. There are some people, like @Ghandi , who have had concerns based on personal connections and they should be heard if they want to be. Others acting out because they’re butt hurt - I mean….???

Regardless there’s some BIG commits about to be jumping in. One for sure tomorrow.
Happy Birthday Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I don’t know. If it turns into a ****-fest we should deal with it and the perpetrators immediately, otherwise, we play it as it happens and runs its course. There are some people, like @Ghandi , who have had concerns based on personal connections and they should be heard if they want to be. Others acting out because they’re butt hurt - I mean….???

Good points. I, too, suspect the actual grown men amongst us will be thrilled by what happens over the weekend regardless of Brown's decision tonight. As for the butt hurt batty boys... well, we know how to handle those types. Worse-case scenario, I drop off a handle of whiskey for @JeddTheFisch and we let him loose on the perpetrators.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Take the L with dignity. We’re secure enough to weather a lot worse than this at this point. We’ll have plenty more W’s and it seems that when we look back on this weekend on Monday, we should be pretty **** happy if things go as they’re trending.
Excellent post, my friend! Exactly as it should be. Can’t win them all. Mario and staff are still killin’ it. LFG!

No dignity will be shown.

Hometown school is putting in millions into the Program and hired a new coach who happens to be one of the best recruiting coaches of our time.

No excuse to go to LSU.
Cool, just like the 247 gator board:

“Waaaaahhhhhh!!!! You didn’t pick us , you suck!!!! Waaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! You aren’t that good anyhow because our butts hurt!!!! Waaaaaaahhhhh!”

Advertisement
The panic before was bc we had no confidence in our previous staphs. Different and “new” day here.
You're a maude so im sure the handbook tells you to believe this. This place will be in disarray same as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back