2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I am surprised by the Rashada connection silence here. We heard a ton from Brown during Jaden’s recruitment and OV. Not the other way when this is pending. I can appreciate that if they are boys, Rashada is going to keep it under wraps until Jalen makes a commit. But it is too quiet with all of the LSU smoke given the connection. I also feel like every recruitment so far has been a “nail biter” until someone pulls the trigger. Ray Ray with Louisville, FM with Tenn, Rashada with UF, it seems like this is the narrative that is being built to get the “relief celebration” when they commit to us. I wonder if this is intentional so that it helps create more momentum for others to want to come. I truly am curious behind the “sales psychology” here. I hope I’m right and this is adding a 3rd WR to this class and the start to a great weekend. If not, we know Saturday is going to be fire.

Advertisement
One thing is for sure, with or without Brown, we aren't done at WR. Renewed interest in Hakeem, and reaching out to ****ey show us this. It will be interesting to see if the numbers we're bringing in ar WR, plays a role here.

Advertisement
No it does not. That term doesn't mean what you think it means. There are different kinds of press coverage and while he wasn't bumped when you're up on the line with the WR that's press coverage.
Semantics aside how he deals with physical contact is the question. That clip didn't prove he can be Andre Johnson or Amari Cooper. That highlight reel is Travis Benjamin. Which to me is not indicative of #1 receiver. Paired with the right dude he can be a gamechanging playmaker but he isn't a number one receiver based on that highlight.

View attachment 196563

This is what y’all call a good NFL WR? This dude was dog **** as a WR. He would've been out of the league after 5 years if it wasn’t for his return game. He was notoriously soft. Alligator arming everything, could only run a go route if he didn’t get his *** kicked getting off the line. In college AND in the NFL.

I thought he cracked 1,000 yards once or twice, he didn’t even get close! He didn’t even crack 800 lmao.

3x All American? Sure. As a KR, NOT a wide receiver. **** no, y’all are fvckin crazy if you’re calling this buckeye bag of puss a good WR.

Would I take speed like that? Absolutely. its a no brainer in the return game, but please don’t define this dude as a good wide receiver. You’re insulting any good WR with a pair of balls on him. He had one respectable “good WR” caliber year in 14 fuggin years? **** no this dude was a fvckin bum. Ginn played football like it was two hand touch. Straight pvssy.

Question? Are u a Dolphins fan, too?

Advertisement
Advertisement
As of now I’m rescinding my prediction. There’s just too much smoke with Gulliver saying cane. A few players on Miami are under the impression he’s coming too. Coaches are more unsure. Like I said I’ve never seen anything like this , so I’m just going into “ foggy“ mode like the 247 guys do lol. I’ve never done this in five years so please respect my decision lol
1657296008254.gif

Either way I feel way better about recruiting from here on out with this staff…

Semantics aside how he deals with physical contact is the question. That clip didn't prove he can be Andre Johnson or Amari Cooper. That highlight reel is Travis Benjamin. Which to me is not indicative of #1 receiver. Paired with the right dude he can be a gamechanging playmaker but he isn't a number one receiver based on that highlight.
Dude.. if you're sh*tting on having another Benjamin (with a lot better QB play) then maybe get yourself a new bowl of cornflakes that no one p*ssed in.

And who the **** is saying he's another Dre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back