2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaby:

Miami Gulliver Prep five-star wide receiver Jalen Brown will make his college decision on Friday evening. It’s down to Miami and LSU. I think the Tigers are in position to land his commitment. I know that multiple Miami staffers, including Mario Cristobal, have tried to get Brown to push things back after word circulated that he could be heading to the SEC. I don’t believe that’s going to happen.

On Miami’s end, I don’t believe there was much they did wrong. I think this was more about Brown wanting to pave his own way and do something different. There are a lot of factors that went into that.

One thing about LSU is that there are more connections than some know. He has a family member who attends the university, it’s closer to mom in Mississippi, and former Gulliver AD Ira Childress is now a part of the Tigers’ administration. There is a sense of comfort out there.

On Miami, mom and dad would have both been on board but I think this was ultimately Jalen’s decision and to me it sounds like it’s trending in LSU’s way.
I think a lot of people are underrating this piece, especially Gulliver's former AD being on staff there.

Advertisement
Not looking like Jalen will be apart of the power move sucks but hey i rather them spin the block then let a 5 star go without a last ditch effort but the rest is going as planned we should be in for a amazing weekend i know forsure a review or two is dropping
So is Collins the power move or is this for someone else?

Advertisement
Scratch him off the list @Da Jumbo Mutombo lol
college gameday sport GIF

Advertisement
I am guessing Brian Kelly will be dancing the Batoosie tonight.

Advertisement
Gaby:

On Miami’s end, I don’t believe there was much they did wrong. I think this was more about Brown wanting to pave his own way and do something different. There are a lot of factors that went into that.

One thing about LSU is that there are more connections than some know. He has a family member who attends the university, it’s closer to mom in Mississippi, and former Gulliver AD Ira Childress is now a part of the Tigers’ administration. There is a sense of comfort out there.

On Miami, mom and dad would have both been on board but I think this was ultimately Jalen’s decision and to me it sounds like it’s trending in LSU’s way.
He wanted to pave his own way… do something different… 5* WRs never leave Miami for the SEC. Lol

Wish him well, and move on.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back