2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Gaby:

Miami Gulliver Prep five-star wide receiver Jalen Brown will make his college decision on Friday evening. It’s down to Miami and LSU. I think the Tigers are in position to land his commitment. I know that multiple Miami staffers, including Mario Cristobal, have tried to get Brown to push things back after word circulated that he could be heading to the SEC. I don’t believe that’s going to happen.

On Miami’s end, I don’t believe there was much they did wrong. I think this was more about Brown wanting to pave his own way and do something different. There are a lot of factors that went into that.

One thing about LSU is that there are more connections than some know. He has a family member who attends the university, it’s closer to mom in Mississippi, and former Gulliver AD Ira Childress is now a part of the Tigers’ administration. There is a sense of comfort out there.

On Miami, mom and dad would have both been on board but I think this was ultimately Jalen’s decision and to me it sounds like it’s trending in LSU’s way.

Maybe I missed it but what's his fathers issue with Miami? I've seen a few posts - the ones by Ghandi come to mind- but no real info. Is it possible whatever that issue was has been resolved and that's why all this new smoke is happening????

Or is this just a fake out by the Browns.....

Advertisement
Maybe I missed it but what's his fathers issue with Miami? I've seen a few posts - the ones by Ghandi come to mind- but no real info. Is it possible whatever that issue was has been resolved and that's why all this new smoke is happening????

Fake out seems most likely this is a SFLA WR after all.

Lol na I’m not a dolphin fan but I don’t think of Ted Ginn as a special reciever maybe playmaker but he’ll him and cordelle Patterson is on the same level in my eyes and that’s not a #know what you’re trying to say about him not being a complete WR. You’re correct on that….but last time I checked, We’re not trying to win the Super Bowl, so idgaf about him being a 1 trick pony, if he can do what Ginn did. If we can get that kind of production outta this kid… **** yea, sign me up!

Gaby:

Miami Gulliver Prep five-star wide receiver Jalen Brown will make his college decision on Friday evening. It’s down to Miami and LSU. I think the Tigers are in position to land his commitment. I know that multiple Miami staffers, including Mario Cristobal, have tried to get Brown to push things back after word circulated that he could be heading to the SEC. I don’t believe that’s going to happen.

On Miami’s end, I don’t believe there was much they did wrong. I think this was more about Brown wanting to pave his own way and do something different. There are a lot of factors that went into that.

One thing about LSU is that there are more connections than some know. He has a family member who attends the university, it’s closer to mom in Mississippi, and former Gulliver AD Ira Childress is now a part of the Tigers’ administration. There is a sense of comfort out there.

On Miami, mom and dad would have both been on board but I think this was ultimately Jalen’s decision and to me it sounds like it’s trending in LSU’s way.

Gaby and Ghandi done told everyone. Smiths tweets reinforce its last minute pressure by Miami. L$U is in the lead

Advertisement

I’m so pessimistic in recruiting from the last 15 years this seems like some last minute smoke to build suspense.

I think we should roll the staff is making a power move today i’ll bet my bottom dollar on mario
Not looking like Jalen will be apart of the power move sucks but hey i rather them spin the block then let a 5 star go without a last ditch effort but the rest is going as planned we should be in for a amazing weekend i know forsure a review or two is dropping

Advertisement
Not looking like Jalen will be apart of the power move sucks but hey i rather them spin the block then let a 5 star go without a last ditch effort but the rest is going as planned we should be in for a amazing weekend i know forsure a review or two is dropping

we suck again GIF

Advertisement
Gaby:

South Florida WR going to the SEC is paving one’s own path?

Gaby:

So he’s gone

Okunlola, Wayne, Kinsler would be 252.81.

But, highly doubt Okunlola drops a nuke commitment James Williams style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back