2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 196553View attachment 196554View attachment 196555View attachment 196556
This was his best year where the **** is old beaver👀👀. Like I keep stating he’s not elite at reciever you can’t skew stats how you want it to fit your narrative I keep saying at reciever he wasn’t elite the numbers back me up. His production in the leauge as well shows he never was elite see how the names on this list did elite work in college and pros lol.
Were Santana Moss and Andre Johnson elite?

Advertisement
As of now I’m resending my prediction. There’s just too much smoke with Gulliver saying cane. A few players on Miami are under the impression he’s coming too. Coaches are more unsure. Like I said I’ve never seen anything like this , so I’m just going into “ foggy“ mode like the 247 guys do lol. I’ve never done this in five years so please respect my decision.
Interesting, this could could go down to the wire.

As of now I’m rescinding my prediction. There’s just too much smoke with Gulliver saying cane. A few players on Miami are under the impression he’s coming too. Coaches are more unsure. Like I said I’ve never seen anything like this , so I’m just going into “ foggy“ mode like the 247 guys do lol. I’ve never done this in five years so please respect my decision lol
The Fog of War

As of now I’m rescinding my prediction. There’s just too much smoke with Gulliver saying cane. A few players on Miami are under the impression he’s coming too. Coaches are more unsure. Like I said I’ve never seen anything like this , so I’m just going into “ foggy“ mode like the 247 guys do lol. I’ve never done this in five years so please respect my decision lol
Never go full Gaby.

Advertisement
The Fog of War
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

This, along with Mauigoa, is one of the weirder recruitments in recent memory. Lots of fog, no one knows whats up.

Advertisement
rollercoaster GIF

Advertisement
Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Travis

Interesting. My guess is the kid knows everyone is assuming LSU last few days and is laying smoke to make it seem like he’s not a lock yet.

Advertisement
It’s hard for some to differentiate collegiate career from NFL career. It’s like the question, who had a better MIAMI career: Ray or Dan? I’ve seen & heard many say Ray b/c Ray is arguably the GOAT NFL MLB; but, in college there’s no other Cane more decorated than Dan, & b/c Dan’s NFL career was f’d up by injuries, his Miami career is often overlooked as weird as that sounds.

OSU Ted was electric, dynamic, & definitely worthy of going 1st round. NFL wise, no his career did not live up to the billing, but he was enough of a solid contributor to last 13 yrs.
Nothing but facts. I shook my head reading the posts like he was a scrub. Ted was making plays at OSU

5A6E20EA-C81F-437D-BA8D-9BB753223238.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back