2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press implies contact, buddy didnt jam him and didn't look like he tried either. The catch was nice but there was no contact at the high point. That was a nice play but he will have to play through contact at the next level to live up to his 5 star biling.
No it does not. That term doesn't mean what you think it means. There are different kinds of press coverage and while he wasn't bumped when you're up on the line with the WR that's press coverage.

Advertisement
I’m vexed & perplexed by ur statement. Again, a 3x 1st team All American, meaning from his True Frosh to Jr yrs, he was a 1st team All American. He didn’t play in the era we’re privy to, today. I don’t doubt his NFL career didn’t not live up to the college hype, but **** I can say that for a good amount of 1st round picks. However, in college, I’m sorry, u’re wrong. Theodore was an amazing college athlete. I don’t even like doing this, but:

Again, if we get this Jalen Brown?? Sign. Me. The. Fck. Up

I remember Theodorus Ginn Jr. well.

He had jets for feet. Dude was a blur.

He was deadly as a KR and PR in college, but also very dangerous as a receiver. If he got in a foot race, it was a wrap.

I still remember the game when he housed 2 KO’s for the Phins against the J-E-T-S! SUCK! SUCK! SUCK!

Nailed it CaneTheGaytors

Ny Jets Nfl GIF by Bleacher Report

He was an all American returner stop playing

Stop responding to urself, that’s not a good look bro.

Again, I think u’re confusing NFL Ted w/ Collegiate Theodore. Collegiate Theodore put up 4k all purpose yards & 27 total TDs in 3 yrs. Majority of those TDs came from his WR position. He put up more TDs than Rambo, & Rambo played longer & in a pass-happy era.

Santonio was their #1, Ted was their #2; when Holmes moved on to the NFL, Ted was clearly the #1, & Gonzalez became their #2. That’s not including Ted handling PR & KR duties, & playing out wide, in the slot, in the back field, and cheerleading on the sidelines.

Again, if Jalen Brown is anywhere remotely close to Theodore Ginn Jr in college, I’m all for that action, boss.

Again, I think u’re confusing NFL Ted w/ Collegiate Theodore. Collegiate Theodore put up 4k all purpose yards & 27 total TDs in 3 yrs. Majority of those TDs came from his WR position. He put up more TDs than Rambo, & Rambo played longer & in a pass-happy era.

Santonio was their #1, Ted was their #2; when Holmes moved on to the NFL, Ted was clearly the #1, & Gonzalez became their #2. That’s not including Ted handling PR & KR duties, & playing out wide, in the slot, in the back field, and cheerleading on the sidelines.

Again, if Jalen Brown is anywhere remotely close to Theodore Ginn Jr in college, I’m all for that action, boss.

I'd be happy if the dude could be Phillip Dorsett for us.

Advertisement
I was glad we picked Ted Ginn that year even though he didn’t live up to expectations. Anyways, what I meant about the Jalen Brown and Jamison Williams was that they are not the same receiver like someone they compared in previous post. Jamison Williams is more shifty and has that scary acceleration. Where Ted Ginn was fast and his style of running is comparable to Jalen Brown.

I was glad we picked Ted Ginn that year even though he didn’t live up to expectations. Anyways, what I meant about the Jalen Brown and Jamison Williams was that they are not the same receiver like someone they compared in previous post. Jamison Williams is more shifty and has that scary acceleration. Where Ted Ginn was fast and his style of running is comparable to Jalen Brown.

Listen; Ted & Travis Benjamin r two guy who had long, extended NFL careers b/c of speed. Speed kills, & if u can be an all around guy, then enjoy a career.

I'd be happy if the dude could be Phillip Dorsett for us.

Same here, bro!

Advertisement
Like I said yesterday I’ve never seen anything like this with a recruit. Nothing aligns. I wouldn’t be surprised by what he decides.
Good luck to the kid. Hope he balls out at LSU.

Last edited:
Ginn was by no means elite as a receiver but he was an elite field stretcher in college.

People also forget he was a top prospect at corner and they switched him to receiver in his freshman campaign.

If y'all dont want someone like Ted Ginn was in college, you got some issues with your eyes.

Advertisement

I can’t believe people are implying that Ted Ginn sucked in college? He was a beast. What he did in the nfl is irrelevant to his collegiate tenure.

I can’t believe people are implying that Ted Ginn sucked in college? He was a beast. What he did in the nfl is irrelevant to his collegiate tenure.

It’s hard for some to differentiate collegiate career from NFL career. It’s like the question, who had a better MIAMI career: Ray or Dan? I’ve seen & heard many say Ray b/c Ray is arguably the GOAT NFL MLB; but, in college there’s no other Cane more decorated than Dan, & b/c Dan’s NFL career was f’d up by injuries, his Miami career is often overlooked as weird as that sounds.

OSU Ted was electric, dynamic, & definitely worthy of going 1st round. NFL wise, no his career did not live up to the billing, but he was enough of a solid contributor to last 13 yrs.

Advertisement

9 tds was his career best and 15 total receiving tds & 1953 yards was ok for a receiver back then check the big time playmakers stats from that era 1,000 yards was still elite.

The big ten was worse back then as far as speed goes by far he benifitted greatly from that and still was under a stack as a receiver he was dynamic as a playmaker I keep saying that and your trying to skirt around it like we’re saying different things. He was not a great receiver I’ll show you Calvin Johnson stats at gt with a worse qb and overall team and he put up better stats his freshman year then Ted did his whole career not even counting his jr tape.

I’m bringing up other examples to show you 1000 yards is still the mark of a great receiver he caught more touchdowns then Rambo who cares rambo didn’t get drafted lol he wasn’t Ted ginn. He was solid though but back to the main point this kid brown is more then just solid you don’t see kids do what he’s doing often with that fluidity and ability to stack and separate at the top of routes without being elite. He is able to press double teams with his speed and make plays against good to great comp even at gulliver. Personally I think if lsu gets him and uses him right y’all are gonna talk **** about him like coop or juedy or Ridley. Now this is just my take this is a big miss **** the back and forth on who you see in him and who I see in him he can play and we shouldn’t concede him to LSU.

Attachments

• EFB2DB2F-CF66-4851-A80C-BF17E87BB939.png
    EFB2DB2F-CF66-4851-A80C-BF17E87BB939.png
    891.8 KB · Views: 15

663A9A7F-3481-4DD8-B8E5-E85F8FB31CE2.png
9DDF7732-8BAC-46CB-8BB0-DE4E13C11BEC.png
26BC8649-6CA9-4F80-B01C-5F66AB948E46.png
4DE735DE-EA16-4A7A-A1DC-11C8004DC306.png

This was his best year where the **** is old beaver👀👀. Like I keep stating he’s not elite at reciever you can’t skew stats how you want it to fit your narrative I keep saying at reciever he wasn’t elite the numbers back me up. His production in the leauge as well shows he never was elite see how the names on this list did elite work in college and pros lol.

As of now I’m rescinding my prediction. There’s just too much smoke with Gulliver saying cane. A few players on Miami are under the impression he’s coming too. Coaches are more unsure. Like I said I’ve never seen anything like this , so I’m just going into “ foggy“ mode like the 247 guys do lol. I’ve never done this in five years so please respect my decision lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back