2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

For those who know better. It’s obvious this kid is fast and can take the top off the defense. My concern is that in 4 minutes of highlights I didn’t see one truly contested catch or legit broken tackle. Can this kid actually beat press coverage? I like my players to have relentless toughness and I am not sure this kid has that in him after watching these highlights.

The very first highlight is him against press, out jumping 2 defenders.

Advertisement
For sure. I think in this case Hykeem is more the guy that you don't want to miss on. I get that Jalen is taller but I haven't seen him yet do things Robby can't do. I'm also not an expert.
Dont worry, no shortage of experts here to correct you......lol

At the end of the day…we have 4 elite QBs…and we have or will find our WRs…I’m not sweating it! Like most of the posters here says…I’m more worry about stacking up other positions! I’m happy with who we have onboard and trust that Mario will fill out the rest of the WR class…I’m not an insider but don’t be surprise if we pull or flip a name/names that’s not even on the board right now come signing days! Just watch!

Advertisement
We still need WR with talent. Just missing on 1 doesn’t matter but we can’t miss them all. We are missing that top tier NFL WR. We don’t have 1 on our roster and currently don’t have one in this class.

OSU and Bama have been snatching up most of the top WR’s for years. Miami needs to start at least getting 1 in its classes

Advertisement
Lived there for eight years...ain't no $$$$ associated with Mississippi!
Oh boy, you missed the point. Nobody drops bags better than the SEC. Just because we have NIL now, does mean everything is aboveboard. It's pretty easy to send a few $$$ over to good ol Mi$$i$$ippi or where ever. Kinda strange how everything points to Miami, but some how LSU is gonna win out... Does the Mississippi innuendo make sense now.

Good luck to him at LSU. Bob Kelly doesn't sound like the type of coach So FL kids fit with, but he's a good coach. That said, hit me up with Gogeta's list and I won't even blink.

I've always believed we'd lose some top local talent that we were targeting, it's impossible to bat 1000, even 500. The difference is Mario has 3 Plan 1b kids who are equally impressive in line behind the Plan 1a kid.
Believe in the process. We build up the OL and DL, the skill talent will always drop.

Right now, at ALL positions, this is the one I would prefer to miss on…they grow on trees around SFLA. Focus on the beef…I’ll show you how stellar a group of 4 star wide outs can be.

Advertisement
I was only saying he was fast. However, I’d be curious as to what you consider good. He was a first round pick, played 13 years in the league with over 400 catches and **** near 6k yards. He wasn’t great but I would consider him good given his career.
I’ll also say he was a great college WR. That’s what we hope our recruits can be. What they do in the pros is irrelevant to canes football

Advertisement
Ice T Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Reading through this thread gives me a nauseating feeling that a bunch of posts here are ending up on an lsu board laughing at us, and our posts claiming:

1. we cooled on him
2. he's not that good
3. he's not a good teammate
4. we can't pay what the other team is paying

I'll say something like... "shame it looks lsu. if so, maybe we can still flip him for his letter of intent. but either way, im confident Mario and Gattis will get us some quality wide receivers."

ResizedP_75725fbe-5249-4be5-a1d8-fb34ce926d91_346573692121228.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back