2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Brown reminds me of a guy name Alex Wright from Auburn. Dallas/Jimmy drafted him 2nd round to compliment Michael Irvin in 1990. Track guy…super fast but couldn’t catch a cold! So the next year Jimmy drafted Alvin Harper in the 1st round from Tennessee and the rest is history!

I think when you think of Ted Ginn you put his nfl career in there. Ted Ginn was electric in college. Not a bad thing depending on what type of receiver you like.
I want the boys to light it up at Miami. I then route for them to do well in the NFL but the priority is to be an unreal college player at Miami.

Gibb was frightening in college. After Burners!

I think when you think of Ted Ginn you put his nfl career in there. Ted Ginn was electric in college. Not a bad thing depending on what type of receiver you like.
At Ohio state he was a 1 trick pony tbh
1D755BEC-3668-45A2-A1ED-07DB6434AA22.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where does all the stuff about him having suspect hands come from?

In his highlight tape he made a couple ridiculous 1 handed grabs. One of them was one of the best catches I’ve ever seen in a HS WR.

Advertisement
MAN ALL THIS WINNING WE DOING IF THIS ***** COME HE COME IF HE DON'T F.U.C.K HIM.

IT'S DA CRIB IF ITS ANYTHING WE HAVE DOWN HERE ITS SPEED.

CONGRATULATIONS H.O.E *** ***** I HOPE YA CATCH AIDS.

END THE F.U.C.KI.NG THREAD WE GOT A TOP 8 CLASS

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love your posts, man. Just please do us a favor and don't hold back in future. Let us know how you really feel about things. :)

Advertisement
I was only saying he was fast. However, I’d be curious as to what you consider good. He was a first round pick, played 13 years in the league with over 400 catches and **** near 6k yards. He wasn’t great but I would consider him good given his career.
No argument as to fast. But 13 year career and 6K yards= special teams relevance. That ain’t even 500 yards a year. He was also a 1st round pick because his dads buddy Cam Cameron and the Fins organization was dumb enough to take him as a top10 pick. There were analysts that year that had him possibly not even going in the 1st round.

Brown ain’t Ginn fast though.

His dad was apparently mad that Jalen was not being showed the love that Ray Ray was.

How can that possibly be? Mario is a machine that texts recruits up to like 5 times a day. With Mario's approach to recruiting and an all-star cast of recruiters on this staff, I thought we would never hear again about recruits lacking attention from the staff. That only seems plausible if the staff has cooled on a recruit or has better options.

Are there other forms of "love" that are not being shown? I can't imagine he's got a better offer from the alleged murderer in the Bayou?

How can that possibly be? Mario is a machine that texts recruits up to like 5 times a day. With Mario's approach to recruiting and an all-star cast of recruiters on this staff, I thought we would never hear again about recruits lacking attention from the staff. That only seems plausible if the staff has cooled on a recruit or has better options.

Are there other forms of "love" that are not being shown? I can't imagine he's got a better offer from the alleged murderer in the Bayou?
I think he meant fans

I was only saying he was fast. However, I’d be curious as to what you consider good. He was a first round pick, played 13 years in the league with over 400 catches and **** near 6k yards. He wasn’t great but I would consider him good given his career.
My nephew is the QB for Ted’s 13U Ginn Elite football team up in Cleveland. That dude was a one trick pony, but he parlayed that single attribute into a very nice career. He’s a solid guy, his dad is too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back