2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
1657225813292.gif

You have our attention !

Advertisement
Maybe the kid is over rated, maybe there are better WR options, maybe someone on the staff doesn't like the eval, w.e. the case you have to take his speed. Elite gets thrown around alot these days but this kid has legitimate ELITE speed. Idc if he runs 1 route, we need cheetahs out there. I've said it for about 5 years now got to find more ways to find cheap long touchdowns.

Advertisement
Let me try to add to this Thread being a down low Brian Kelly suck fest.
I even heard someone post he’s right below Saban as a coach.
Mandy made him his ***** and a 30 year old offense abused him.
This place is amazing.
The only reason he made the playoffs was because he’s at notre dame. He got embarrassed both times.

That guy is a pud. LSU and the SEC are different animals than Notre Dame. He's a better coach than Golden, but the awkward fit is exactly the same. He's arrogant enough to believe he'll walk in and win with ease. He better or they'll eat him alive.

So far he's got 1 of the top 15 players (#15) from Louisiana committed, and has already missed on 3 of the top 5. LSU has signed at least 2 of the top 5 every year since the 247 composite became a thing, and 1 of the remaining 2 is 100% crystal balled to Notre Dame. Plus he already missed on Holstein. Who's committed to Alabama no less. Idk what the situation was like between LSU and Holstein, but his high school is like 30 minutes from LSU's campus.

I hope he loses every game except UF and FSU.

Advertisement
Looking at his tape, I can’t compare him to Jameson Williams. To me he looks more like Ted Ginn
I respect your view but I don’t see ted in the kid this kids got #1 potential written all over him and the right offense he’s gonna shine more than Ted ever did with osu back then all recievers drop balls look at how folks was killing chase before the season about preseason **** he’s able to make top flight athletes look slow and a good coach will help bring the best of out of him we didn’t have good enough coaches imo with mark pope that’s why he was stunted so early and then he just never caught on literally and figuratively but this kids got the chance to be dynamic and I hate lsu is gonna get him

This class is very good and will likely end up elite once it is all done. But can’t ignore the fact that we had 2 5 star WRs in our backyard and looks like we will miss on both. Not being negative just pointing out the facts. I doubt we will see that happen to Mario again after this 23 class. With what Mario is building in the trenches defenses will have to stack the box to stop the run leaving 1on1 on the outside for our WRs. With the way it looks like Mario is building the O it Browns speed would’ve been a great fit in this class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I respect your view but I don’t see ted in the kid this kids got #1 potential written all over him and the right offense he’s gonna shine more than Ted ever did with osu back then all recievers drop balls look at how folks was killing chase before the season about preseason **** he’s able to make top flight athletes look slow and a good coach will help bring the best of out of him we didn’t have good enough coaches imo with mark pope that’s why he was stunted so early and then he just never caught on literally and figuratively but this kids got the chance to be dynamic and I hate lsu is gonna get him
I think when you think of Ted Ginn you put his nfl career in there. Ted Ginn was electric in college. Not a bad thing depending on what type of receiver you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back