2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Highsmith went to a 7v7 tourney where he has no kids that I’m aware involved and evaluated Brown? You do know that’s an ncaa violation and I’m pretty sure that Miami had a camp during that time. Didn’t Highsmith also say he doesn’t like 7v6s?
He didn't say he went to the Vegas tourney. He just said players were reevaluated or some ****. I don't care brah, just saying what I heard. Never agreed with it. I want the fast players. *** everything else.

Advertisement
Thats an over simplification of things saying he is only faster. He is an outright superior athlete is more accurate. Jean is a stud, I want him in our class, we should always take and get a stud WR form MNW, so this is no knock. Better overall athlete, explosive, high points the ball better, is longer than Jean as well. In the meantime what Jean has over him is he is a better route runner and has better hands. If Im a coach, its see my job to improve those things but you cant teach what Jalen already has.
Agree 100 percent. Brown's ceiling is higher than Jean due to his base athleticism. However he will require some development before he sees the field. Jean is ready to contribute immediately due to his high level route running and hands. Bottom line, let's get both!!!!

Advertisement
You can teach him to play WR, you can't teach athleticism.
You can’t teach him not to be soft/ get bullied at the line, you can’t teach him to catch, since that’s mental. You can’t teach him not to shut down after he starts dropping the ball and the fans get on his @ss. You can’t teach him instincts so his athleticism won’t be at max because he will be thinking too much and running scared lol

He didn't say he went to the Vegas tourney. He just said players were reevaluated or some ****. I don't care brah, just saying what I heard. Never agreed with it. I want the fast players. *** everything else.
And you did hear it from a very reliable source.

Advertisement
I don’t wanna bad mouth any of our recruits we have to show them what they’re missing out on this year.I feel pretty comfortable saying Mario is gonna keep talking to him and trying to see if you can get him or any kid we miss on to flip.I don’t think this kids perfect but we keep complaining about not being sure if we have a #1 receiver. I believe this kid is the type of kid with good coaching and discipline that can be the next Jameson Williams or in that realm of player.
Looking at his tape, I can’t compare him to Jameson Williams. To me he looks more like Ted Ginn

Agree 100 percent. Brown's ceiling is higher than Jean due to his base athleticism. However he will require some development before he sees the field. Jean is ready to contribute immediately due to his high level route running and hands. Bottom line, let's get both!!!!
And this is the problem that we could have with Brown and his pops. Hes clearly not ready to get day 1 minutes due to size and route running. So will he be good with waiting his turn and getting the development needed while kids like Ray Ray and Robby get instant minutes?

Ive said many times im not a huge fan of Jean and I was an even less of a fan when he decommitted. I definitely take Brown over Jean due to the fact that Brown with development could be a 1st round pick. Jean might be at his ceiling already.

A lot of tone change on here … I’m not saying every person who is saying, “he’s not a 5*, he can’t catch, he might be overrated” hasn’t been saying that the entire process… but this thread is looking like gator tears screen shots.

Bullsh!te. The less-than-perfect assessments have been on this board for months. Just because people haven't OBSESSED about the negativity or posted negative assessments 24-7 doesn't mean there has been a "tone change".

We absolutely do know what went down. "Getting involved" and "Controlling the process to the point where you veto your kid's choice" are two different things.

Keep trolling, or do I have to get @LeedsCane in here to murder you again?
You’re just making **** up. Were you there when his parents vetoed his school choice? You have no idea what’s going down with this kid.

Going after parents now for being “too involved.” Lol

That’s a new one.

Advertisement
You’re just making **** up. Were you there when his parents vetoed his school choice? You have no idea what’s going down with this kid.

Going after parents now for being “too involved.” Lol

That’s a new one.

I'm not naming names. My source is close to this and unimpeachable.

@LeedsCane this guy needs to be murdered a second time.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back