2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
So lets bet it. If Brian Kelly is the HC at LSU in September of 2027 you win. If not I win. Offer stands for anybody on the board.
SHIIID! LET'S DO THIS. THAT IS EEEASSSSSY MONEY BROTHA. Straight bet on 2027 or we gonna make it funky? What's the wager?

Advertisement
Kelly is a terrible fit at LSU. With that being said he’s gonna mow **** down at lsu. There were certain athletes he couldn’t even recruit to notre dame. Now he has access to a whole different world. He’s gonna kill it and nobody will care about his fake accent
I agree. Guy is a weirdo douche but he can coach. I expect them to be really good under him unfortunately.

Advertisement
If there was a line up for this I would run to the window and fade it, easy money. BK is gonna be more than good at lsu
I'm with you. The few people I Know who have interacted with him have said he is a Saban level a-hole. That doesnt mean he will win a bunch of championships because I think he gets in his own way at times. But he is going to have an easier time building a roster then he did at ND. Ed O is not a head coach. But he found a way to win it all. LSU doesnt need much to get jump started. Dont let that cornball stuff fool you. He's a tyrant. He has mellowed a bit but he would fire blood if he needed to. Most of these big time coaches are acting corny because thats what it takes. Its why Mario is refreshing because I dont get that at all. He's himself. Parents will see that and it will go a long way. I did it on lower levels for collegiate baseball and it gets tiring. I cant wrap my head around how Mario does it and I prided myself on not being outhustled.

This is as ridiculous as Gator fans saying they arent worried about Mario at Miami and he is over rated as a recruiter...
Bruh, I'm not emotional when I put my money up. Track record. Either he can recruit OR he knows who to hire than can recruit, either way, he gets the players. This is a suckers bet BUT, I who doesn't like easy money?

Thats an over simplification of things saying he is only faster. He is an outright superior athlete is more accurate. Jean is a stud, I want him in our class, we should always take and get a stud WR form MNW, so this is no knock. Better overall athlete, explosive, high points the ball better, is longer than Jean as well. In the meantime what Jean has over him is he is a better route runner and has better hands. If Im a coach, its my job to improve those things but you cant teach what Jalen already has.
Yeah he’s a better athlete, but it takes a lot more than that to be a good to great WR my dude.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm with you. The few people I Know who have interacted with him have said he is a Saban level a-hole. That doesnt mean he will win a bunch of championships because I think he gets in his own way at times. But he is going to have an easier time building a roster then he did at ND. Ed O is not a head coach. But he found a way to win it all. LSU doesnt need much to get jump started. Dont let that cornball stuff fool you. He's a tyrant. He has mellowed a bit but he would fire blood if he needed to. Most of these big time coaches are acting corny because thats what it takes. Its why Mario is refreshing because I dont get that at all. He's himself. Parents will see that and it will go a long way. I did it on lower levels for collegiate baseball and it gets tiring. I cant wrap my head around how Mario does it and I prided myself on not being outhustled.
From everything I’ve heard from some guys I know down that way is that they’re willing to let his first two years be a wash anyways. He’s shown he can build something and they’re prepared for the overhaul

Bruh, I'm not emotional when I put my money up. Track record. Either he can recruit OR he knows who to hire than can recruit, either way, he gets the players. This is a suckers bet BUT, I who doesn't like easy money?
I just realized we are on the same side here... Kelly is going to win at LSU

Advertisement
Yeah he’s a better athlete, but it takes a lot more than that to be a good to great WR my dude.
Of course but you are making it out like this kid is uncoachable. He has all the tools to be a very very good WR. What he lacks is what we have coaches for, what he has isnt something you can coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back