2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Culturally and personality wise? He every well might be. However, if he recruits well and wins consistently, he'll be fine. Plus there is some cultural similarities between New England'ers and Dixie Southerns. Both walk around with their heads held high like their **** don't stink, aaaaand they both aren't too fond of ******. He'll get along better than you think cousin as long as he doesn't Oger-BOMB himself the **** outta Dixie, he'll be fine. With Brent, again personality wise, he's not for the shaking hands and kissing babies part of being a HC but he gets that defense right and hires a Kiffin like OC, again he'll be fine too. Winning is the cure for all.
For what it is worth, our family friend played at ND last 3 years and was their star safety. He definitely though Kelly was a weird guy and very aloof. But he can draw up offense, demands a lot of his players and knows how to win. But no one likes him.
But no one likes Saban or Urban either so it probably doesn't matter very much.

Just think he’s a god awful fit. Don’t see it working. Same with that weirdo at OU. Could be wrong, just a gut feeling.
Kelly is a terrible fit at LSU. With that being said he’s gonna mow **** down at lsu. There were certain athletes he couldn’t even recruit to notre dame. Now he has access to a whole different world. He’s gonna kill it and nobody will care about his fake accent

Advertisement
Culturally and personality wise? He every well might be. However, if he recruits well and wins consistently, he'll be fine. Plus there is some cultural similarities between New England'ers and Dixie Southerns. Both walk around with their heads held high like their **** don't stink, aaaaand they both aren't too fond of ****** outside of their usefulness. He'll get along better than you think cousin as long as he doesn't Oger-BOMB himself the **** outta Dixie, he'll be fine. With Brent, again personality wise, he's not for the shaking hands and kissing babies part of being a HC but he gets that defense right and hires a Kiffin like OC, again he'll be fine too. Winning is the cure for all.
Don’t see him winning. I see a nightmare from day 1. Absolute disaster.

Just think he’s a god awful fit. Don’t see it working. Same with that weirdo at OU. Could be wrong, just a gut feeling.
You either can or cant coach. Kelly can coach and recruit. He may fail its always possible but its astounding how many on here think that he will somehow fall flat on his face. Guy was successful everywhere he went, and he took ND to the playoff multiple times. ND has been through a ton of coaches since Holtz and given each one all the resources in the world and the only one that really maintained success was Kelly. Now he will have a better recruiting base at his disposal. Will he take the next step and win a title there? Maybe not but I put money on him winning a title there at some point over failing if given the two choices.

Kelly is a terrible fit at LSU. With that being said he’s gonna mow **** down at lsu. There was certain athletes he couldn’t even recruit to notre dame. Now he has access to a whole different world. He’s gonna kill it and nobody will care about his fake accent
I’d be willing to wager he’s fired 4 years or less.

Advertisement
You either can or cant coach. Kelly can coach and recruit. He may fail its always possible but its astounding how many on here think that he will somehow fall flat on his face. Guy was successful everywhere he went, and he took ND to the playoff multiple times. ND has been through a ton of coaches since Holtz and given each one all the resources in the world and the only one that really maintained success was Kelly. Now he will have a better recruiting base at his disposal. Will he take the next step and win a title there? Maybe not but I put money on him winning a title there at some point over failing if given the two choices.
Fired in 4 years or less. I’d bet it with anyone on the board.

Exactly my point.

I had both trending Miami the last week , just saying.
You were definitely the first to lean those toward Miami. I saw that, but before they starting trending Miami, even you indicated they were trending elsewhere.

My point is these situations are obviously fluid and what may be true today doesn’t necessarily mean they will be true on the day they commit a week later.

Advertisement
Yeah right lol. Please name them.
CJ Richardson
Danyell Ferguson
Kellen Winslow

To name a few. There are others who were also silent commits (all before that really mattered) who would surprise you. You need details or we good, hos? You know a lot of this stuff isn't secret, it's public domain. Google is your friend.

If there was a line up for this I would run to the window and fade it, easy money. BK is gonna be more than good at lsu
So lets bet it. If Brian Kelly is the HC at LSU in September of 2027 you win. If not I win. Offer stands for anybody on the board.

Advertisement
You all act like Cribby said he was gone. Oh ye of little faith. I agree with clg003. Rashada has been on him to pop. He pops to us Friday. I’m not shaking a bit.

LOL I aint no insider but I do trust in logic....

To me the timing of his sudden need to announce with all the Mario has going right now just screams of this being another spoke in the momentum wheel. Some one told him now is the time. Maybe that someone wants to see Miami take an L in the middle of their momentum. Maybe this is a massive LSU troll.

This kid appears to be on an island....

Some of these other Miami Immortals have to know where this kid is going. Could be wrong but I also don't see any of the Miami commits off of immortals liking his commitment date announcement. I don't think it would be extremely hard to get some inside info on him because of all of his team mates but now everyone is saying LSU. All the LSU smoke has Miami fans turning on him and still nothing has slipped thru that shows he is picking Miami. I also don't like the recent talk from his dad about picking a place that can develop him. While we know this new staff most def could but it hasn't been Miami's forte of late. I don't see anyone that could be in the Miami know liking his announcement.

Something is off. Miami fans should pipe down and keep showing him love until the commitment is over. He aint a 5 star for nothing. He is one of the best players on the Immortals and would make a an great addition to our team. We shouldn't be doing anything to **** off that team because we got other kids we want off of it.

I’ll be honest , in all the years i‘ve done this I’ve never seen a recruitment like Browns. Nothing lines up , from his teammates, his coaches , Miami and Miami players.
Would love to hear more about that.

Only thing is he’s faster.. that’s it! Runs one route though! Most important part of being a receiver is route running and catching which are his weaknesses smh
Thats an over simplification of things saying he is only faster. He is an outright superior athlete is more accurate. Jean is a stud, I want him in our class, we should always take and get a stud WR form MNW, so this is no knock. Better overall athlete, explosive, high points the ball better, is longer than Jean as well. In the meantime what Jean has over him is he is a better route runner and has better hands. If Im a coach, its my job to improve those things but you cant teach what Jalen already has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back