2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1657157381407.gif

Advertisement
As @Liberty City El stated in another thread, it would be great to see Mario going after several of the Louisiana studs. Put the pressure on that huckster Kelly, and make them have to defend their turf.

Mario is a veteran of many recruiting wars, as are the rest of the guys on our staff. I guarantee that this will not slow down or stop him from getting a top class. If anything, this will help the fire burn even more intensely.

That’s why I have 5 years with misses you can count on one hand ? Is that why I was the only one to put in a cb with a high confidence on Mauigoa? When all the pros refrained , every one of them. What about calling commits two months out and the weekend they’d commit? I’ll happily bump that for you. I’ve laid my entire nut sack on the line over five years risking my reputation in front of this entire board and you say that ****.

Even with J Brown me and others here said it wasn’t looking good even though all the cb’s were on Miami. If your dumb *** actually knew where me and some other posters info came from you’d stfu. You don’t live long in the prediction game if you don’t have legit info. Fact is the trend with Miami recruiting has been this board and professionals know it. I won’t be discredited for walking a ledge this long by some twit trolling.
“I-fvkk wit ya soul like ether

WILL-teach you the king you know you

NOT-god’s son across the belly

LOSE-I prove you lost already”

Lmaooooooo

“Blowed up, left chest, face gone
How could Crib be garbage? Fully autos at ya cartilage”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I would love to have him. Understandable he wants to be in an offense that requires less blocking responsibility from the WR core.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back