2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
bring on Tyler Williams…..that’s who I want
Mario would need to break this CIS law of recruiting not once but TWICE in the same recruiting cycle. Mario is an amazing recruiter but he'd need to walk on water to do that (and yea, bookmark this cause I'd gladly eat crow if he does it).

5. You can't pull an elite kid from Lakeland.

Advertisement
Pathchan and Alex Collins, too. People genuinely wanted to kick his fat coach/handler’s ***. Dude sold him to Arkansas.
I still remember screaming about the father and what a sell out he was. Being called white trash for drinking a bud during the announcement. People were wylin

funny goat GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario and staff are cleaning up in recruiting, and we still have some salty mofos on this site. You can’t make this up. Some of y’all gotta grow a pair of nuts, or at least let ‘em’ drop already.

Specially to the cruitin’ vets, man up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That’s why I have 5 years with misses you can count on one hand ? Is that why I was the only one to put in a cb with a high confidence on Mauigoa? When all the pros refrained , every one of them. What about calling commits two months out and the weekend they’d commit? I’ll happily bump that for you. I’ve laid my entire nut sack on the line over five years risking my reputation in front of this entire board and you say that ****.

Even with J Brown me and others here said it wasn’t looking good even though all the cb’s were on Miami. If your dumb *** actually knew where me and some other posters info came from you’d stfu. You don’t live long in the prediction game if you don’t have legit info. Fact is the trend with Miami recruiting has been this board and professionals know it. I won’t be discredited for walking a ledge this long by some twit trolling.
Bull****. I am onto the second hand. Skipped the thumb…lock it up

I do have inside info; the rest I leave it up to how you want to deal with it.
I will say this, when everything was sunshine and roses, @Ghandi was throwing shade, warning us heartbreak was in store cause his dad was never letting him play here. Periodically, I let myself get my hopes up but I had his reminder to bring me back down to earth. So this one doesn't sting as much.

I am glad we got this out of the way now as opposed to a signing day shocker where he bolts to LSU and leaves us with an open WR slot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Btw, have to wonder now, why would we let Seymore go? He is a good player and if Williams and Brown are out, what was the purpose. Also whats going on with Fowles?
This is a great point. We dropped Seymore, Mario has to have something cooking…and I doubt he’s caught off guard by Brown.

Big truss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back