2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Y’all funny. Lol. There’s Some real bi-polar fans with Amnesia in here. I said Andy Jean was better than Brown and Innis, but because 247sports gives them more stars y’all clown me. Now, all I see is Brown wasn’t even that good lol. Stop it! Keep that same energy. I said Miami has to recruit top prospects out of the state, which Cristobal is doing, and y’all happy as ****. I just want good players WHO WANTS TO BE A CANE.

Last edited:
Look, another afc talking about dating recruits. It’s ok man, you’ll move on from (him) and find your next soulmate.
Season 2 Martin Tv Show GIF by Martin

Agreed. Mostly talking about the people who claim to somehow have an inside knowledge of every recruit on our national board
Yeah, I didn’t mean to come off harsh. I know what you’re saying.

Advertisement
at some point people will realize "insiders" are basically momentum traders in the stock market. They just follow early publicly available trends on social, other boards etc.

Nobody knows where this kid is going and they never did
That’s why I have 5 years with misses you can count on one hand ? Is that why I was the only one to put in a cb with a high confidence on Mauigoa? When all the pros refrained , every one of them. What about calling commits two months out and the weekend they’d commit? I’ll happily bump that for you. I’ve laid my entire nut sack on the line over five years risking my reputation in front of this entire board and you say that ****.

Even with J Brown me and others here said it wasn’t looking good even though all the cb’s were on Miami. If your dumb *** actually knew where me and some other posters info came from you’d stfu. You don’t live long in the prediction game if you don’t have legit info. Fact is the trend with Miami recruiting has been this board and professionals know it. I won’t be discredited for walking a ledge this long by some twit trolling.

The comments are mostly pretty tame compared to past recruitment losses. I feel like we’re more secure as a fanbase in who’s running things so we’re less worried whereas in the past if we lost a guy we’d panic like there was no one else good coming our way. I don’t know. We’ll see if this holds up but with some of the guys we’ve gotten and ones were legit still in it for, I think we’re gonna have a great class. Not worried.
Sometimes it's hard not to read threads like this and wonder which comments one might grab for a Cane tears. Not as much of that in here as one might expect in 30 pages over 8 hours.

Advertisement
That’s why I have 5 years with misses you can count on one hand ? Is that why I was the only one to put in a cb with a high confidence on Mauigoa? When all the pros refrained , every one of them. What about calling commits two months out and the weekend they’d commit? I’ll happily bump that for you. I’ve laid my entire nut sack on the line over five years risking my reputation in front of this entire board and you say that ****.

Even with J Brown me and others here said it wasn’t looking good even though all the cb’s were on Miami. If your dumb *** actually knew where me and some other posters info came from you’d stfu. You don’t live long in the prediction game if you don’t have legit info. Fact is the trend with Miami recruiting has been this board and professionals know it. I won’t be discredited for walking a ledge this long by some twit trolling.
ron burgundy GIF

Ice Cube Movie GIF

Advertisement

At least you have a premium account unlike all the other cheap f*cks who can’t spend $25 to support a site we all love and spend time on 🤝

Advertisement

get em GIF

HS Anthony Schwartz > Jalen Brown?
You know, I personally would agree with that. I was really high on Schwartz myself. He also was rated an 87 or something for awhile until getting a bump into the 90’s late in the cycle. Maybe this gave him motivation to prove himself. It appears as if Jalen is in more of a “I already proved myself” kind of thought process. I don’t want to knock the kid. I hope he picks the canes. It’s easy to discredit him now that things are turning bad for us. His speed is elite. That alone makes this a miss for us. I also have confidence that we will have a great WR class with or without Jalen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back