2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
With that being said, will I celebrate my *** off if he throws up that U.... Fvck yes lol

Advertisement
3 day troll timeout
at some point people will realize "insiders" are basically momentum traders in the stock market. They just follow early publicly available trends on social, other boards etc.

Nobody knows where this kid is going and they never did

I don't doubt MC on recruiting. my question is wassup with all the tightend for oc who might not be here next yr. is it for Ponce to take over? be app st offense. it sure seems like it!! imo but idk

Weird recruitment. If the Canes rip off 10 wins you never know what can happen. There would be a buzz he might want to be a part of. Not counting anything out we have an actual coaching staff here & we won 10 with Malik anything is possible

How long have you been following it? Cause this is the most reserved I’ve ever seen a Canes board in 20 years after losing a 5 star Dade kid to LSU of all people. Between Bowe and Peterson there is a ton of pain there.
Long enough to remember it was Johnson before Peterson 😂. Even still we've been an underwhelming program for roughly two decades so being stunned that a 5 Star doesn't commit or sign is crazy. Especially since we haven't been relevant for most of their lives. Leave the tears for the Gators and Noles

Advertisement
at some point people will realize "insiders" are basically momentum traders in the stock market. They just follow early publicly available trends on social, other boards etc.

They gunna come for ya. All the info comes to the light at some point anyway lol never understood the cult mentality. I just like the banter here

Long enough to remember it was Johnson before Peterson 😂. Even still we've been an underwhelming program for roughly two decades so being stunned that a 5 Star doesn't commit or sign is crazy. Especially since we haven't been relevant for most of their lives. Leave the tears for the Gators and Noles
Point is that people aren’t exactly melting down in here. Shemar was a melt down.

Advertisement

That’s not entirely true. Some people have legit connections to coaches, recruits, family… others yeah.

I’m not saying he comes here but this sounds like a placeholder commitment. A South Florida five star is gonna commit to a school while not completing all his official visits, also while not even one game of the season is being played? I don’t see him sticking but that’s just me

Advertisement
Point is that people aren’t exactly melting down in here. Shemar was a melt down

We can agree to disagree. Even us trading these messages over whats a meltdown is stupid in this scenario but I respect you standing up for fellow Cane fans 💯. I just won't support it bc it is what it is really. Your version of melting down is different than mine and that's cool. Not here to argue 🤷‍♂️

We can agree to disagree. Even us trading these messages over whats a meltdown is stupid in this scenario but I respect you standing up for fellow Cane fans 💯. I just won't support it bc it is what it is really. Your version of melting down is different than mine and that's cool. Not here to argue 🤷‍♂️
By CIS standards this is fantastic behavior.

Advertisement
That’s not entirely true. Some people have legit connections to coaches, recruits, family… others yeah.
Agreed. Mostly talking about the people who claim to somehow have an inside knowledge of every recruit on our national board

again, if you think Cristobal is going around selling only the history of his own staff and is never bringing up Miami's tradition as a factory of pro players you are simply ignorant of how recruiting works. what exactly would you say is the point of Legends Camp, for instance? do you think Cristobal was there telling recruits "oh yeah by the way my staff didn't develop a single one of the All Pro or Hall of Fame players here today, so don't pay attention to why they're here, the history of Miami is meaningless"?? tradition and history is more important in college football than it is in any other sport. if it wasn't, why the **** would anyone care about Miami in 2022? LSU's history of putting star WRs in the NFL via the first two rounds of the draft matters. you might not think it's logical but what you think might be logical in recruiting doesn't actually matter.

Lol. Ok, so… nah.

1- selling history vs scheme are two different things. If you think WR’s are saying “wow Michael Irvin played here, I’m in!” I don’t really know what to say to you. Mario brought his own credibility from Oregon and Alabama, and Gattis is taking them through what he did at Michigan and Bama and what were going to do here. They are showing recruits Oregon, Michigan, Alabama and NFL tape. Not Manny or even Jimmy tape, man.

2- and this is the dealbreaker, MARIO, AND HIS TWO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS AND FORMER STINT ON A PAST WINNING UM STAFF WERE AN INTEGRAL PART OF OUR HISTORY. That’s why when Golden or Manny tried it felt like what other schools do. But with Mario, it’s real. Kelly had nothing to do with any past success at LSU, not a single point scored or tackle, nor has he ever developed a single player at LSU. I guarantee he’s showing them ND tape among others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back