2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
These past few weeks have been wonderful!! As fans we are not use to Being feed so much good news in such a short period of time !! @Cribby you overfed us as a fan base when u know we can only take 8oz at a time !! Mario is just hitting the pause button to burp yall !!
1657151688004.gif

Advertisement
Not a single one of them played for this staff. For the life of me I can't understand why people reference history when a staff, offense and defense have been turned upside down. The color of the uniform does not develop you.
again, if you think Cristobal is going around selling only the history of his own staff and is never bringing up Miami's tradition as a factory of pro players you are simply ignorant of how recruiting works. what exactly would you say is the point of Legends Camp, for instance? do you think Cristobal was there telling recruits "oh yeah by the way my staff didn't develop a single one of the All Pro or Hall of Fame players here today, so don't pay attention to why they're here, the history of Miami is meaningless"?? tradition and history is more important in college football than it is in any other sport. if it wasn't, why the **** would anyone care about Miami in 2022? LSU's history of putting star WRs in the NFL via the first two rounds of the draft matters. you might not think it's logical but what you think might be logical in recruiting doesn't actually matter.

Can you imagine being a Miami Hurricanes fan at 17, having a commitable offer, and deciding to go to another school right now? Just imagine if we win the ACC in the next 3 years before leaving for another conference. It would be mighty sad to watch The U in the CFP knowing I had a chance to be on that train. If you win a natty, then you are a legend in Miami forever. I couldn’t pass up the chance at that.

Anyway, if the kid doesn’t pick us, then I wish him the best. If he is still at LSU in 4 years when we make the jump to SEC and potentially play the Tigers in season, then this train gonna run him over. Otherwise, good luck.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It feels like too many of yall just started following recruiting 🤣🤣🤣🤣. It happens 🤷‍♂️. Mario and staff are the best we've had in eons. We just have to wait and see where the board goes. Especially bc we are more than a year or two away from Natty contention. RELAX

The comments are mostly pretty tame compared to past recruitment losses. I feel like we’re more secure as a fanbase in who’s running things so we’re less worried whereas in the past if we lost a guy we’d panic like there was no one else good coming our way. I don’t know. We’ll see if this holds up but with some of the guys we’ve gotten and ones were legit still in it for, I think we’re gonna have a great class. Not worried.

Advertisement
It feels like too many of yall just started following recruiting 🤣🤣🤣🤣. It happens 🤷‍♂️. Mario and staff are the best we've had in eons. We just have to wait and see where the board goes. Especially bc we are more than a year or two away from Natty contention. RELAX
How long have you been following it? Cause this is the most reserved I’ve ever seen a Canes board in 20 years after losing a 5 star Dade kid to LSU of all people. Between Bowe and Peterson there is a ton of pain there.

Can you imagine being a Miami Hurricanes fan at 17, having a commitable offer, and deciding to go to another school right now? Just imagine if we win the ACC in the next 3 years before leaving for another conference. It would be mighty sad to watch The U in the CFP knowing I had a chance to be on that train. If you win a natty, then you are a legend in Miami forever. I couldn’t pass up the chance at that.

Anyway, if the kid doesn’t pick us, then I wish him the best. If he is still at LSU in 4 years when we make the jump to SEC and potentially play the Tigers in season, then this train gonna run him over. Otherwise, good luck.
And if all that happens, you know there will be The U Part III and you as the turncoat won’t be enshrined in the history as a local hero in that legacy.

I would still take the kid but I'm 1000% sure the coaches see exactly what I see and have been saying all over this site..... he's a one trick pony (literally, his tape is 99% ONE route).

Oh... And did y'all forget about all y'all saying he had drop problems?? And all y'all wanted to switch him to CB?? I'm not ****tin' on the kid. But whether he commits to us or not, y'all know my stance have stayed the same on him. He was behind every wr I wanted regardless. If I see it, I'm sure as **** the staff does also 🤷🏾‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back