2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Best position this team has been in a long time.
O line and qb will not be a problem.
NIL not a problem.
If he wants to leave oh well.
As Saban told Julio Jones. We want you on the team, but we’re gonna win regardless if you come on board or not.
Last school I would expect this to be an issue at would be Gulliver.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I knew it had to be either really good, or really bad to jump that many pages in an hour.

Advertisement
There’s no supplement for that kind of speed, except other speedy WR’s.

Which is why I wish we went more National much earlier in this spot instead putting all our eggs in the South FL basket for WR.

Jaquaize Pettaway, Anthony Evans & Marquis Johnson are all Speed demon WR’s with 10.5 & lower speed in this class. Wish we would’ve offered & pursued at least one of them in the event that we missed on Jalen or Robby Washington.

It’s still early & we’ll continue to recruit him, just keep pressing the issue & see where things stand come Flip season in November-Feb. But with our new found ability to go National for nearly any prospect I really hope the staff takes that into consideration going forward in the next classes.

Recruit the South FL stars & give them the best presentation possible, but please do not make them the only option available, recruit OOS WR’s, DB’s, RB’s & every other position just as much & put forth the effort, it will pay dividends & result in great commits.

I sound like a broken record, but Texas, Louisiana & Cali have just as much speed at the skill positions as FL does, actually Texas has more; the largest collection of sub 11 & sub 10.6 100m runners that also play Football are in Tejas. Recruit them the same way we do kids who live 10-15 minutes away from campus & I guarantee we’ll get’em.

Advertisement
I feel like we’re getting one of Collins or jalen, maybe we knew we weren’t getting brown so Mario got Collins to commit Friday to soften the momentum blow

Who knows

Yeah the Washington brothers.

Martin Tv Show GIF by Martin

Advertisement
He has been here for a minute. It’s not like he is a new poster.
Im not discrediting what he’s said at all, but the tone of that post was very anti-Cane from the writer’s perspective.

I’m aware of how long he’s been here. I’m also aware of how long blackvern has been here.

There’s no supplement for that kind of speed, except other speedy WR’s.

Which is why I wish we went more National much earlier in this spot instead putting all our eggs in the South FL basket for WR.

Jaquaize Pettaway, Anthony Evans & Marquis Johnson are all Speed demon WR’s with 10.5 & lower speed in this class. Wish we would’ve offered & pursued at least one of them in the event that we missed on Jalen or Robby Washington.

It’s still early & we’ll continue to recruit him, just keep pressing the issue & see where things stand come Flip season in November-Feb. But with our new found ability to go National for nearly any prospect I really hope the staff takes that into consideration going forward in the next classes.

Recruit the South FL stars & give them the best presentation possible, but please do not make them the only option available, recruit OOS WR’s, DB’s, RB’s & every other position just as much & put forth the effort, it will pay dividends & result in great commits.

I sound like a broken record, but Texas, Louisiana & Cali have just as much speed at the skill positions as FL does, actually Texas has more; the largest collection of sub 11 & sub 10.6 100m runners that also play Football are in Tejas. Recruit them the same way we do kids who live 10-15 minutes away from campus & I guarantee we’ll get’em.
I think they have and will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back