2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mario got dis, we'll just get Hykeem or go national if Brown is a miss
6lzii3.jpg

If he still plans to take the rest of his OVs, then we still have a chance later.
When he spoke with 247 he wouldn’t even guarantee a Miami OV making the excuse that he is on campus all the time and wants to see other schools

Advertisement
Kid wants to run track and LSU track is better than ours. If he still plans on taking visits I wouldn’t freak out.

I’ll preface by stating that I’ve not watched Brown play live. Only highlights and some 7 on 7. Sans his speed, what is his upside? What makes him a 5 star?

I’ll go on record that I don’t like wr’s with small shoulders and suspect hands. Not that he can’t be developed, get bigger and stronger as this is a new regime and so I want to remain positive.

Just feels like Jean would be better fit, plus Hykeem and the kid committed to Oregon.

Other fish if the kids goes elsewhere. Great if we land him but won’t lose sleep if we don’t.

Advertisement
LSU’s season win total is 6.5

Miami has all the momentum right now.

Even if Brown commits to LSU, if Miami stays hot and produces on the field, and LSU wins 6 games, this is a prime signing day flip candidate.

We’ve been on the other side of these recommits & flips for the better part of 2 decades. Feels like the pendulum is swinging back our way.

Anticipate we will continue to chip away at this before he announces. Hopefully we can get the family to reconsider.

When he spoke with 247 he wouldn’t even guarantee a Miami OV making the excuse that he is on campus all the time and wants to see other schools
If that’s the case, then YIKES. Either way, there’s still a season to be played. We’ll see what happens come signing day. But you know how it is, some kids just don’t want to be here… we don’t know his reason…

Advertisement
In my opinion if he goes to lsu pull the offer not worth all the time we spent into recruiting him even our last staff was on him hard.If he picks lsu good riddance.

Some folks on here talking crazy. This kid is a great prospect and any school would be happy to have him. A little hint of bad news and all of a sudden the guy has suspect hands and can only run go routes. No one expects the kid to be a freshman sensation, but the kid does possess insane NON-COACHABLE traits. R-E-L-A-X.
Kids a really good player but we’ll be fine regardless if he comes. Especially at wr. We’ll get 4 outstanding players.

Advertisement
Hykeem should be priority #1 now but I’m not expecting that at all. We need some bigger receivers to go with Ray Ray and Washington.

If there was one recruit I would have penciled in it would have been Brown. Never pencil in a south Florida kid.
Cue LCE coming in with the national recruiting perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back