2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Deleting posts meow?

Lmao

Just remember me when you’re crying about him stuffing it to Cristobal and Gattis
Either you worded this poorly or you're not a Cane fan lmao

@Ghandi was calling LSU from way back when everyone else was considering Brown a Miami lock that could happen at any time. He was straight ****ing into the wind and and he never wavered with basically nothing to gain by saying it.
I know he had no confidence in this recruitment being remotely a lock out of Cane altruism I kept it off the board to avoid the assault and vitriol that comes with it before it’s done. Let the chips fall first. We’ve got a great recruiter. Anything is possible.

Advertisement
I’ve always said that FSU sold their souls for that 2014 Chip, and that’s why they are a mess now. Maybe we are doing the same thing right now…. And I’m fully supportive of it.
Lol nah they wasted all that money on Taggart

Advertisement
Looks like it

The “Miami isn’t out recruiting us, they are just out spending us” comments soon cometh and I LOVE it.
Serves them right. Even if they deny paying recruits, they know **** well they’ve been outspending us for the LAST TWO DECADES!

Tbh I’m not that high on Brown as our other top WR targets. Love the speed but he’s raw as a WR.

Want the commit for optics but won’t be mad either way.
Let’s not do that. Kid is crazy fast with a high ceiling that also put up over 1000 yds and 12 TDs in Dade County his junior year. He needs some work but raw is way too strong.

Advertisement
A fan smart enough to know when something isn’t right.

This isn’t a circle jerk pal, if you don’t like the post keep it moving.
… There’s a difference between saying “I have inside info, he’s going to LSU” and “when he choose LSU remember me when you’re all crying.”

Ja'Marr Chase, Terrace Marshall, Justin Jefferson, DJ Chark, Jarvis Landry, Odell Beckham... I can't think of any reason why a WR recruit would pick LSU

Not a single one of them played for this staff. For the life of me I can't understand why people reference history when a staff, offense and defense have been turned upside down. The color of the uniform does not develop you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Guys I personally am still hearing Canes for Jalen but a few people are hearing something else but not sure so I have to back off this. Looking like it is 60/40 to us right nowZ my apologies for the false alarm. I trust my sources as they're air tight but other people have good sources too and it's not all pointing our direction
km_20220706-1_1080p_1.gif

Lol, just ******* with you brother, couldn't resist. Genuinely appreciate all the nuggets you've been dropping for us lately.

He gone lol

In all seriousness though, I’m probably gonna back out of this one. Looking like yet another dude who has practically lived on campus just wanting to leave home

Attachments

• D8299CEB-3468-415C-8A86-A5EEEEF54C88.jpeg
    D8299CEB-3468-415C-8A86-A5EEEEF54C88.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 413
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back