2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dude’s gonna be a cane, no way we miss on hykeem AND brown with all this hype surrounding the program

I’m not hedging and I really want jalen brown but Robby Washington Makes this slightly less crucial

Advertisement
I know it’s Gaby, so perhaps it’s to be taken with a grain of salt. Referring to his mother being in town.

If he’s been ready to commit for a while, wouldn’t that imply Miami? This is looking like a weird one
1123D986-BAD4-4264-949A-4FF12A3923A7.jpeg

Advertisement
I know it’s Gaby, so perhaps it’s to be taken with a grain of salt. Referring to his mother being in town.

If he’s been ready to commit for a while, wouldn’t that imply Miami? This is looking like a weird one
If Gaby said he been ready to commit. This is the point u revisit his mock class.

Without opening a door to vitriol, which isn’t helpful, I want to note clearly in advance that if this goes sideways, that it will have been called 110% correctly by @Ghandi. That’s a fact and if it does go that way, he can elaborate if he wants to.

Just let it play out to the announcement.
@Ghandi was calling LSU from way back when everyone else was considering Brown a Miami lock that could happen at any time. He was straight ****ing into the wind and and he never wavered with basically nothing to gain by saying it.

Advertisement
We'll see. I'm still holding out he picks Miami. Frankly, I don't understand why kids would play for Chip Kelly. He's known to be an ******* and has had serious issues in the past. **** people like him.

Advertisement
Tbh I’m not that high on Brown as our other top WR targets. Love the speed but he’s raw as a WR.

Want the commit for optics but won’t be mad either way.

You should try and dig deep and remember every time we lost a recruit in embarrassing fashion.

You want to know how that feels. Never let go of that feeling.

Because we comin, and we are not backing down.
Honestly idc if he commits or not on Friday. I want him here - his speed is electric. But at the end of the day, Mario is dragging his nuts across the collective chin of college football. He will either commit later or Mario will find a suitable replacement. Hope it’s for the U this weekend because it would be legendary to get 3 five stars in a week

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back