2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSU people seem to be really confident about Brown. Initially I was thinking he’s 100% a Cane, still leaning that way but what’s with all the LSU confidence?

I have to think, if Miami weren’t currently the leader, he would at least give Miami an OV before committing right?

Advertisement
First Tennessee, now lsu. SEC just bring it
Come The Rock GIF by WWE

Advertisement
You were wrong about Francis the day you came on the board to post about what you had heard regarding his commitment. You’re wrong again on this one.

I guess that @LeedsCane laying the smack down on you wasn’t enough for you to learn.
Was just posting what their board was saying.

I got faith in this staff. Don’t get it twisted.

/was just PTSD from the last 15 years. Doesn’t go away overnight.

LSU people seem to be really confident about Brown. Initially I was thinking he’s 100% a Cane, still leaning that way but what’s with all the LSU confidence?

I have to think, if Miami weren’t currently the leader, he would at least give Miami an OV before committing right?
Tennessee people were confident all week too….

Advertisement
Advertisement

Guys I personally am still hearing Canes for Jalen but a few people are hearing something else but not sure so I have to back off this. Looking like it is 60/40 to us right nowZ my apologies for the false alarm. I trust my sources as they're air tight but other people have good sources too and it's not all pointing our direction

Advertisement
Guys I personally am still hearing Canes for Jalen but a few people are hearing something else but not sure so I have to back off this. Looking like it is 60/40 to us right nowZ my apologies for the false alarm. I trust my sources as they're air tight but other people have good sources too and it's not all pointing our direction

Great now Bud Elliot is going to drop his confidence to a 4

Yep, there’s some mixed info out there. Luckily I didn’t drop Steph yet lol. I still lean UM but there’s not the same confidence as some previous commits.

Not shocked here. And yes, coming from the guy who tells everyone Cristobal is the man and you're a puzzy if you have PTSD, we're getting everyone, etc., this one just seems slightly odd to me. Maybe I'm the puzzy.....I'm not sure. But something just doesn't sit right on this one. IDK....there are dudes on this board who speak to people much closer than me, so I will always go with the mood of those with the closest intel, but something tells me this kid isn't committing here on Friday. It just doesn't match the timeline that anyone had in mind in any way. Kinda weird....we'll see.

Now fire those Red X's at me, I'm ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back