2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I can’t prove that’s him though I know it is - and I’m hoping that it works out. If it was up to me, I’d actually unban @King Slayer under his actual regular account as i think his ban was tied to angry poRsting due to Manny. He wasn’t a bad person or anything. I’d have to talk to the others though, especially @IndayArtHauz , for a review on behalf of @SlayerRunsThis. I’ve done this before for similar posters.

There are certain types of posters I’d forever oppose. The mad mopes are proving to be fine on here with a competent AD and Staff.

Advertisement
The thing that I’m most excited about and most of these other fanbases are not realizing, is that Mario is a lifer. This is his dream job and last stop.

We will be looking at top tier classes for possibly the next 2 decades. These mofos have no idea what’s about to hit them.

Storm Hurricane GIF by GIPHY News
Palm Trees Rain GIF
Eye Tuesday GIF
wind hurricane GIF
college football celebration GIF
College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes
College Football Reaction GIF by ACC Network
college football dancing GIF by Miami Hurricanes
college football GIF by Miami Hurricanes
The U Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes
u hands university of miami GIF by Miami Hurricanes
Ncaa Sports Mascot GIF by Miami Hurricanes
Yep...this job isn't a stepping stone for him, he aims to turn it into the mountain top.

Advertisement
90% of this board said Garcia was better than TVD when he arrived. We don’t know anything until they step on the field Saturdays. Brown is a stud.
Yea of course we still have to see how they translate to college but I think keem is better right now, gimme both lol

Lol y’all didn’t learn your lesson with Francis huh.

The mopers coming in after the bat signals were given, are the same ones who said Tennessee for Francis because “their insiders said so”. Clinging to any sort of news he goes elsewhere.

**** guzzlers.

The mopers coming in after the bat signals were given, are the same ones who said Tennessee for Francis because “their insiders said so”. Clinging to any sort of news he goes elsewhere.

**** guzzlers.
Facts!

Advertisement

**** guzzlers.
It’s just odd because Drummond is a cane fan.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back