2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a few things behind the scenes that had to be worked through (and they weren't money related)
Can you comment if this had anything to do with potential other commits already locked in (as far as things being worked through)? There was some smoke weeks back that another commit or two were creating some tensions in the Brown camp? Can't imagine it was very serious, but thought it was interesting.

Advertisement
Looks like it

The “Miami isn’t out recruiting us, they are just out spending us” comments soon cometh and I LOVE it.

Season 2 Kelli GIF by Insecure on HBO

Me to every other Florida school

Advertisement
Can you comment if this had anything to do with potential other commits already locked in (as far as things being worked through)? There was some smoke weeks back that another commit or two were creating some tensions in the Brown camp? Can't imagine it was very serious, but thought it was interesting.

Yes that is accurate. For the sake of bot starting anything that's about all that needs to be said. We are dealing with a bunch of 17-18 year old kids. Things happen!

Advertisement
The thing that I’m most excited about and most of these other fanbases are not realizing, is that Mario is a lifer. This is his dream job and last stop.

We will be looking at top tier classes for possibly the next 2 decades. These mofos have no idea what’s about to hit them.

Storm Hurricane GIF by GIPHY News
Palm Trees Rain GIF
Eye Tuesday GIF
wind hurricane GIF
college football celebration GIF
College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes
College Football Reaction GIF by ACC Network
college football dancing GIF by Miami Hurricanes
college football GIF by Miami Hurricanes
The U Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes
u hands university of miami GIF by Miami Hurricanes
Ncaa Sports Mascot GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Strange. That doesn't sound very positive at all coming from a kid that was supposedly a silent to us this whole time. Something is off here. He would have committed by now if he was about the crib but apparently he is still looking for the right fit. The right fit? LSU is giving the family aot to think about? LOL This kid isn't coming.
I can understand if he wants to see what the offense looks like. I get it. I think that is something that UM fans also wonder about. I just expected this kid to be more excited about UM and our bright future. I wont lie, I want Brown in this class badly as I'm a huge fan of what he can bring. The good news here is that our HC is a total savage and if Mario really wants Brown then we are in great hands. If he says no to Mario and Gattis, he was never coming here anyway.
💩

Advertisement
IMO, Brown has been listening to the negative recruiting that has undoubtedly been going on. What have the Turds and everyone else been saying about Mario? "He runs the ball 70% of the time"; He wasted Justin Herbert"; and anything else they're propagating. So despite having TVD, Garcia, Brown, and now "his boy" Rashada, he STILL wants to see what the offense looks like!

For the record, I'm not mad at Brown and he will still, in all likelihood, end up a Cane, but he has to make sure he separates the truth from just another narrative.
💩

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back