2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know where all that talk about “just recruit out of state if the SFL kids are acting like divas” is coming from, but that’s not it. This staff has already proven they can recruit in ways our previous staffs could not. Part of recruiting is CONVINCING the kids that are “divas” or “enjoying the process”, to commit come signing day. Nothing else matters. Mario specifically stated he wants to repair the local connections, why would we sever them by not recruiting hard locally? Sounds like some Al Golden ish.

I get it, I know it’s annoying playing the game with these kids. But let’s not act like those “divas” aren’t the impact players we see on Saturday and Sunday. Let’s just trust that the staff will have these kids throwing up the U come signing day. Just like they have for some top recruits the last week.

Advertisement
Gold Crown GIF by SureYeah

You dropped this

Advertisement
Advertisement
You should get the mopery award of the year,congrats
Quick recent post history = troll. Same guy who didn't want us to get into a bidding war with Rashada and that we should give up. Got grumpy at all the momma McClain love and Tennessee fan slander, as well as the Jayden Wayne / Francis love.

The fun police.

I don’t even care. Top kids will realize the monster Mario is building and join in or get left behind. This train ain’t stopping over 1 WR or RB.

Trenches and QB are the most important. You can find skill players all over the country
That's 100%!!! Build the trenches, we'll find speed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back