2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think all targets are back on the table if Mario pulls off what our insiders and guys like Brad are hinting at. The will have the flywheel in full spin, and its momentum will generate more momentum.

You know Mario won't concede anyone until the recruit's letter of intent is faxed into the program they choose (or do they finally do DocuSign these days?). We have the #1 recruiting staff in the country. They're relentless.

Advertisement
I don’t even care. Top kids will realize the monster Mario is building and join in or get left behind. This train ain’t stopping over 1 WR or RB.

Trenches and QB are the most important. You can find skill players all over the country
And the elite ones are fewer and harder to get. You secure those first and the rest of the pieces will fall in place nicely.
I mean elite QB and linemen will make good skill players look like great players and make elite skill players easier to recruit.

And the elite ones are fewer and harder to get. You secure those first and the rest of the pieces will fall in place nicely.
I mean elite QB and linemen will make good skill players look like great players and make elite skill players easier to recruit.
If we get Mauigoa, Samson, Freeling and Alinen, it doesn't matter who our WRs are. We'll have all day to throw to them.

Advertisement
Do I want Brown? Yes. If he goes elsewhere, will I care for more than 5 minutes? No.

Just odd him that him and his family grew up Canes fans. Have been to campus a bunch of times. Hired his guy from Michigan in Gattis. Snagged Rashada and have a top 10 class. And we have more momentum than any program in college football right now. Would just be a bizarre recruitment if he doesn't end up here.

TIFWIW, Wiltfong told LSU board like a week ago that they lead for Brown
E89A45E9-4F0F-48B8-8D57-7056EB79CD5A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
And UT let for FM.. UF led for Rashada. Not coming at you, but LSU leading means little. When Mario and company want somebody, they turn up the oven and run everyone else out of contention.
Hey I never said he was right. Just relaying what I read that's all lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back