2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
IMO, Brown has been listening to the negative recruiting that has undoubtedly been going on. What have the Turds and everyone else been saying about Mario? "He runs the ball 70% of the time"; He wasted Justin Herbert"; and anything else they're propagating. So despite having TVD, Garcia, Brown, and now "his boy" Rashada, he STILL wants to see what the offense looks like!

For the record, I'm not mad at Brown and he will still, in all likelihood, end up a Cane, but he has to make sure he separates the truth from just another narrative.

The amount of shít yall can decipher and assume without factual evidence is pathetic. If you ain't figured out by now WE ******, take yo *** to the portal. Let these lil mfs commit when they want to and stop trying to over analyze everything.

Guys, don’t overthink it. Brown’s dad said the family will take their time and use all five officials. He has taken two of his five officials. Coach Gattis was Miami’s biggest threat here and he is on staff now.

This is a October-December decision date IMO.

Advertisement
The strange thing in this is him pushing Rashada to play with him in college. Rashada is now committed to what was Brown's perceived favorite. Why wait if he indeed wants to play with Rashada?

It's just fairly telling that our latest run of commitments (other than Joseph) includes guys outside South Florida, with most out of state (IMG guys are really OOS). These local guys just play way too many games and unfortunately I think the adults encourage them to. Same thing every year; just the culture here. Hopefully Mario hitting on all these big OOS guys will put some big time pressure to get on the train.
Mario can go national in ways previous staffs couldn't they need to shot or get off the pot (eventually, still early).

Dopamine addictions all around. There will be days without new blue chip commitments shockingly enough
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

Advertisement
Jalen and his dad are probably collecting visit “perks” until that well dries up. Bain is too. I don’t blame them, juice the lames until they catch on and then commit to the good guys. They are playing the game, not playing Us. Mario knows what they are doing.

U can throw Hykeem into this boat as well. They all on Award Tour.

Advertisement
Advertisement
we're gonna get to the point where we no longer fret over these type of guys because of our staff's ability to pivot and recruit the next top guy ...
This. If Jalen doesn't want in we can pivot to another 4 star WR.

I don't care what none yall man say. I want brown as a WR. I don't want to see him in no SEC school or Ohio. Plus stop thinking cuz yall not hearing news it means man not coming or souring on Miami. He has a very involved dad who loves Miami as well. Let kids do things on their time, we are no in or about where all the regular culprits are and are about pass up a bunch of them in the next 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back