2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami 247 also just ran an article on who's next to commit to Miami and Brown was listed on it. Contradict much?
I think everyone considers Miami to be the leader, Ivins just said that LSU is someone to watch and they are trying. Its kinds like us and Temere Robinson. We all know he is a PSU lean but we are giving him something to think about.

Advertisement
Ivins had an elite tier of 3 guys Innis and ray ray were in the elite group. (didn't have Jalen brown in it)
He is so **** explosive on the field and was a take all day. Then I found out the 5’9 height was his sophomore year and it wasn’t updated. This kid is a must have

Ray Ray has to be up there

I would say one of our biggest issues has been guys who just scare the crap out of a defense. Guys who can just take it to the house on any given play. Brown, Washington, and Ray Ray would do wonders to change that.

Advertisement
Ivins had an elite tier of 3 guys Innis and ray ray were in the elite group. (didn't have Jalen brown in it)
I’d take brown over innis every day and twice on Saturday. But that’s just me.

As for Ray Ray…I should have included him.

Must be a lot of new people on here following recruiting because I don’t get what was said that has people worried. Any school that gets a kid on an OV is one to watch out for, that’s not breaking news lol. Remember when people thought we wasn’t going to get an OV from Brown then a week or 2 later he said he was saving it for the fall.

I’d take brown over innis every day and twice on Saturday. But that’s just me.

As for Ray Ray…I should have included him.
I love Brown's still set but he isn't on Inniss' level, at least not yet. Maybe in 3 years.

Advertisement
Y’all can worry about a WR all y’all want to, but not me. A WR is the last position I care about. Most of them are plug and play. Brown comes, that’s great! If not, move on to the next one. Now OL and DL… that’s a whole different subject.

Y’all can worry about a WR all y’all want to, but not me. A WR is the last position I care about. Most of them are plug and play. Brown comes, that’s great! If not, move on to the next one. Now OL and DL… that’s a whole different subject.

I rarely pay attention to who is actually posting what, so IDK if this is your avi maybe or the 407 part that sticks out but ho-lee-*** you are comically wrong about just about every single thing you post. WRs are plug and play? Are you ******* high? When we "plugged and played" Mark Pope and Dee Wiggins against Clemson's physical corners in 2020, how'd that work out? I've seen hardcore snuff **** that was less aggressive than what they did to our WRs.

Yes, the trenches are important. But WRs are plug and play. My ******* Christ almighty.

I gotta keep reminding myself that these are the dudes I'm out here talking ball with. Fuvk me, if we're being honest.....

Losing Jalen Brown would be pure pain. We need speed! However, Flo wasn’t the only person that said that. Ivins said he got a little shook after someone took his head off in one of the first games. WR recruiting is hard as ****.

Unpopular opinion, it’s the one position group where I feel like we can’t fall in love with highly ranked local guys only. We need to look hard at Texas and Cali guys. The burnout rate of the top rated WR prospects in Florida is higher than you’d expect.

Here are the top 3 WR in the state each of the last 5 cycles
2017: Jerry Jeudy, Trevon Grimes, DJ Mathews
2018: Mark pope, Jacob Copeland, Kevin Austin
2019: fFrank Ladson, Jeremiah Payton, John Dunmore
2020: Marcus Rosemy, Arian Smith, Xzavier Henderson
2021: Jacorey Brooks, Mario Williams, Agiye Hall

2021 crop looks the most promising by far. The rest of these guys either busted or had mediocre careers. 1 NFL draft pick In Jerry Jeudy.

Yes we want to keep local talent home but we can’t get caught in the trick bag of only going after in State guys. IMO the guy in this class that we need to put the full court press on is Jurrion ****ey. Unofficially visited at the beginning of June. 6’3 210 absolute monster! He would be WR1 for me.
Yeah im not too enamored with Innis, but Brown i just think he is too fast to not put on the team. His upside is very high and with proper coaching he should develop. It would suck to be watching him on tv burning people for LSU while man was on here saying he was not good.

Advertisement
You missed big dog this post ***.

Miami has to rebuild the relationship with Broward County i know we will. Look at where the highly ranked players are bolting from, its Broward. Heritage and St Thomas etc. I know Mario is working on it. But it takes time.

Advertisement
Lmfao if we somehow ended up without Innis, Hykeem, brown and Ray-Ray. That would be sickening. Doubt it.
I still think Hykeem and Brown end up at Miami. It would be borderline criminal to let either go. I don't see it happening but with NIL cant be sure anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back