2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
For whatever its worth...
Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 11.30.27 AM.png

Advertisement
Yall man crying about this and that and within 2 weeks we will have 2 of the best WR prospects and 2 of the fastest players in the nation as well. That's game changing speed. I know some want Brown at CB. Me i want him to burn people DBs so they have to back them DBs up and give us room to run the ball. Once the dominoes start falling, people will know it's serious. The kids also pay attention to who goes where. I expect Rashada in this class and others. The wood chopping will be on defense. Battling Bama and UGA for multiple prospects including Wayne, Hicks and Cormani.

Haven't watched Browns tape but **** that is high praise. Watkins had one of the best wr highlight tapes I've ever seen.
Speed wise I think they are similar, I would say that potentially Brown is a tad more athletic but nowhere in his tape does Brown show the same route tree and explosiveness in and out of his breaks. Not saying he doesnt have the ability but his entire tape is mostly 9 routes

Advertisement
Speed wise I think they are similar, I would say that potentially Brown is a tad more athletic but nowhere in his tape does Brown show the same route tree and explosiveness in and out of his breaks. Not saying he doesnt have the ability but his entire tape is mostly 9 routes
His sophmore tape has a little more variety, kid is talented.. He is just a cheat code at this point for high school coaches, no reason to do anything else than use that cheat code in straight line to points.. He gives me Devonta Smith vibes than anything else right now..

Visited FSU yesterday and today, he was in Tally for the track meet.

Some Noles are starting to feel good here, lol. Parents were with him, said he is taking an OV there and is nowhere close to deciding. I know I know, just reporting what is coming from the Noles site.

Would really really love to stomp them here soon with a commitment just when they are starting to feel somewhat optimistic because the kid keeps showing up to FSU.
Money Mike dropped him since we was likely a “project” at WR…is that how this will go in December?

Advertisement
Money Mike dropped him since we was likely a “project” at WR…is that how this will go in December?
Yup, he has a higher ceiling at CB anyway and next years class is loaded and the Noles are looking great there will be the story.

Advertisement
If we believe in Josh Newberg's crystal ball J Brown then we have to take his crystal balls of D. LeBlanc, P. Kirkland, and C. McClain to the Gators.
No we don't have to take it the same. McClain hasnt set a timetable and those other guys are over 2 months away. Brown sounds imminent.

Yall man crying about this and that and within 2 weeks we will have 2 of the best WR prospects and 2 of the fastest players in the nation as well. That's game changing speed. I know some want Brown at CB. Me i want him to burn people DBs so they have to back them DBs up and give us room to run the ball. Once the dominoes start falling, people will know it's serious. The kids also pay attention to who goes where. I expect Rashada in this class and others. The wood chopping will be on defense. Battling Bama and UGA for multiple prospects including Wayne, Hicks and Cormani.

within two weeks? Are you lumping in Robbie with Jalen as "2 of the fastest players in the nation"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back