2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Visited FSU yesterday and today, he was in Tally for the track meet.

Some Noles are starting to feel good here, lol. Parents were with him, said he is taking an OV there and is nowhere close to deciding. I know I know, just reporting what is coming from the Noles site.

Would really really love to stomp them here soon with a commitment just when they are starting to feel somewhat optimistic because the kid keeps showing up to FSU.

Visited FSU yesterday and today, he was in Tally for the track meet.

Some Noles are starting to feel good here, lol. Parents were with him, said he is taking an OV there and is nowhere close to deciding. I know I know, just reporting what is coming from the Noles site.

Would really really love to stomp them here soon with a commitment just when they are starting to feel somewhat optimistic because the kid keeps showing up to FSU.
Its crazy but FSU is where we have been in terms of recruiting minus a couple of years like 08 and 18. We get all giddy about some high tier kids but in the end are being laughed at and just not a factor.

10.6 is pretty past for a football player. Btw that kinda shows you guy how fast the DC DE prospect is. He run 10.3 with that size.
That DE from DC isn’t human. That’s downright filthy. Speed speed speed we need it Harbor, Brown and Washington.

Advertisement
Anyone have the article Ivins just posted?

Article is quotes from Browns father, not Jalen.

-Visiting TX this weekend and considering getting back to Michigan soon. Also may visit TAMU again.
-Cristobal and staff doing good job in making Jalen feel wanted.
-Says decision could come sooner than later.

Ivins added if that is the case, he likes Miami.

Advertisement
Snoop Dogg Dancing GIF by Romy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back