2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on campus today, that's 2 days straight. Gaby says he is close to putting in CB, fwiw.
D8F85B29-3114-4A74-B0C3-EF71F8828305.gif

LFG!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Landing Jalen Brown & Robby Washington will give us the two fastest playmakers in FL.

Offense gonna be looking like:

tenor.gif
Just reading this brings a tear to my eye:u5pyxda:

Not even a dolphins fan but go to games sometimes back to back with canes.. They Got Cheetah and Waddle?! Bout to turn Hard Rock into a track meet!!!!

****KKKKK man, Im tired of being slow af, MARIO/GATTIS SAVE US!!

praise him steve harvey GIF

praise gospel GIF
Thank You God Reaction GIF by Kiaundra Jackson

Advertisement
The City of speed is back. Boy listen i think double cane and Dolphin fans like myself deserve this good news. We been depressed together for 20+ years. Only the heat has kept us sane. And since im so versatile with my sports Liverpool with the soccer, especially the last 3 or 4 years. And that went 30 years without a title.

The City of speed is back. Boy listen i think double cane and Dolphin fans like myself deserve this good news. We been depressed together for 20+ years. Only the heat has kept us sane. And since im so versatile with my sports Liverpool with the soccer, especially the last 3 or 4 years. And that went 30 years without a title.
MIAMI IS WHERE SPEED NEEDS TO LIVE!!! WE NEED TO BE FASTEST TEAM IN AMERICA!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just reading this brings a tear to my eye:u5pyxda:

Not even a dolphins fan but go to games sometimes back to back with canes.. They Got Cheetah and Waddle?! Bout to turn Hard Rock into a track meet!!!!

****KKKKK man, Im tired of being slow af, MARIO/GATTIS SAVE US!!

praise him steve harvey GIF

praise gospel GIF
Thank You God Reaction GIF by Kiaundra Jackson
Dude it’s unreal that Mario was able to land tyreek hill for the fins. The guys just killing it on the trail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back