2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just a gut feeling like if I was in Vegas I'll put chips on it and hope I don't lose lol
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like our chances as well, I just highly doubt we get a Spring/Early Summer commit from him.

It’ll be a down to the wire battle with UGA & I’ve heard Texas is recruiting him pretty heavy as well.
My experience tells me down to the wire battle for a local 5 star kid ends badly. He can take visits but hopefully he’s in the fold sooner than later.

I don't think this is going down to the wire at all. He will wittle down his options and commit before the season starts. Just my opinion. The kids who take all these summer visits do it for a reason. I think he ends up here.
Btw thank god some of you are not recruiting him. Talking about put him at CB. No you put him where he wants to play. Period and simple. Dumb thinking like that is how we lost out on talented players. Know it all coaches who think they can force kids here under their conditions.

Not worried about it though cuz Mario connects well with the kids and their parents plus Gattis was recruiting him at Michigan and i guarantee it was not for CB but to blow by Big Ten DBs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are but if a kid living
and going to school 10 minutes from campus needs the entire process to decide it’s usually not a good sign.
Maybe for you. I would visit Georgia, Arizona State, Bama… really any combination of experiences of ******* ******* , collecting bags and collecting cool experiences I could tell my kids about like Saban trying to close me. And come signing day I’d poor gas on all their hats and light them on fire while wearing fatigues Jerome Brown style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back