2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
And think about how much slower than Knighton that is
Erriyon ran a 19.8 in the 200m, that kid has World Class Olympic speed.

Wish he would’ve decided to play Football, but I can’t be mad at him for pursuing a track career.

Although I could argue with NIL now in effect he probably could’ve made just as much if not more playing Football than being a full time track athlete, but nonetheless, I hope he does well on his path.

Advertisement
WR.

But many believe he would be an elite CB if he made the switch.

It just depends on whether or not he’d actually be interested in playing Corner.

But from my guess I think he sticks at WR.
I personally think if he bought into CB, he'd be comparable to lil cuz. Granted that JB has already earned a 5 star rating at WR, Tyson also started out on offense and made the switch. 6'1"+, 175-180, very fluid athlete, not the best hands as a WR but excellent for a CB, and can fly. As long as he's willing to get physical on D, it's an excellent comp and you could have a 1st rounder in 3-4 years...

Advertisement
Suspect I would put them on par with popes
Cringe Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I personally think if he bought into CB, he'd be comparable to lil cuz. Granted that JB has already earned a 5 star rating at WR, Tyson also started out on offense and made the switch. 6'1"+, 175-180, very fluid athlete, not the best hands as a WR but excellent for a CB, and can fly. As long as he's willing to get physical on D, it's an excellent comp and you could have a 1st rounder in 3-4 years...
I agree, if JB decided to become a CB he’d have elite upside as a potential lockdown Corner.

The question would be his commitment & his physicality, as just a pure runner he’d be the fastest CB on any team he signs with the day he steps on campus, but he’d have to be willing to really commit to having a CB mindset, otherwise at best you get a really fast track athlete that happens to play CB, like our very own DVD lol.

But if he really bought into to being a Corner, he could be as good as Artie Burns was for us, if not better.

If all the SEC schools are recruiting him to play WR you kinda have to too, because otherwise they’ll use that as a negative recruiting point against us, but even so still I’m sure most of those schools are simply selling him on whatever he wants to hear & then once they get him they’ll have other plans.

I think he’d be much better at CB too, I just don’t know if he feels the same...

Either way just sign’em & figure out the rest later lol.

I agree, if JB decided to become a CB he’d have elite upside as a potential lockdown Corner.

The question would be his commitment & his physicality, as just a pure runner he’d be the fastest CB on any team he signs with the day he steps on campus, but he’d have to be willing to really commit to having a CB mindset, otherwise at best you get a really fast track athlete that happens to play CB, like our very own DVD lol.

But if he really bought into to being a Corner, he could be as good as Artie Burns was for us, if not better.

If all the SEC schools are recruiting him to play WR you kinda have to too, because otherwise they’ll use that as a negative recruiting point against us, but even so still I’m sure most of those schools are simply selling him on whatever he wants to hear & then once they get him they’ll have other plans.

I think he’d be much better at CB too, I just don’t know if he feels the same...

Either way just sign’em & figure out the rest later lol.
Duasso, who coaches him, said this on a zoom, and was attacked for it. I agree 100%. Imo, this is his $$$ position.

You guys are blowing the drop issues/hands out of proportion. Jalen is 6'1 with long arms and will be the fastest player on the football field almost every game. He hasn't focused solely on football ever (he plays basketball, track, etc.). Hands can be improved and drop issues are mental, both can be fixed easily with good coaching and repetition. I love Jalen as a prospect and hope he's a cane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back