2023 Miami offers 2023 WR Jalen Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep Brown at corner bring his teammate CB Daniel Harris as a package deal... state finalist as a soph ran 10.74 3rd in the rf a step behind Brown 10.66 1st....kid has speed and length something you can't teach...could turn out to be a good very db imo...

Im only 2:00 min into the video and what jumps out to me is his size and he 100% likes to mix it up. He also showed some really good instincts by dropping his wr and then picking up the open wr and contesting that pass.

Advertisement
I'm not gonna like your post because of the last line. So, I'll comment to 100% agree with the bolded part.
It's all good fam. I ain't on using all them sexual euphemisms to explain my excitement with regards to recruiting but ****, that'll be the best CB class on paper we've ever had here...

It's all good fam. I ain't on using all them sexual euphemisms to explain my excitement with regards to recruiting but ****, that'll be the best CB class on paper we've ever had here...
Even without McClain, the Brown/Williams pair is outstanding. I don't know Brown or anyone who knows him personally, so I won't get my hopes up that he'll flip to Corner. But, cot**** if he doesn't have everything you'd want in an elite Corner.

Keep Brown at corner bring his teammate CB Daniel Harris as a package deal... state finalist as a soph ran 10.74 3rd in the rf a step behind Brown 10.66 1st....kid has speed and length something you can't teach...could turn out to be a good very db imo...

Daniel is Donnell’s younger brother.

Good luck with that recruitment...

Advertisement
Daniel is Donnell’s younger brother.

Good luck with that recruitment...
I see he wasn't at the big junior day which is a bad sign early on.....hope this staff is able to convince him Miami is on the rise again...gotta still recruit him hard despite what happened in the past....this kid could be what we need, especially if McClain decides to take a SEC bag which always seem to happen....

I see he wasn't at the big junior day which is a bad sign early on.....hope this staff is able to convince him Miami is on the rise again...gotta still recruit him hard despite what happened in the past....this kid could be what we need, especially if McClain decides to take a SEC bag which always seem to happen....

He's not coming here. Dad is still butt-hurt about whatever the **** happened here.

So....**** this dude.

Advertisement

Texas’s new WR coach Brennan Marion was recruiting Jalen at Pitt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Donnell still be in kids comments section telling kids don’t stay home smh. Seen it right before early signing day, meanwhile he hasn’t played a meaningful snap for A&M yet
**** thats petty and stupid. Listen if someone is made up and don't wanna come here. Don't come here. Leave them alone. F it

Donnell still be in kids comments section telling kids don’t stay home smh. Seen it right before early signing day, meanwhile he hasn’t played a meaningful snap for A&M yet
I think he needs to spend less time on social media and more time trying to see if his name is taken off the official roster soon because with 7 high level DL coming...his time there could be coming to an end. Jimbo doesnt have to worry about south florida optics when hes walking around with a bank vault on his back. Donnell is absolutely dead weight at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back