Miami offers 2023 four-star OT Isaiah Robinson (Arlington, TX)

giphy.gif

Advertisement
You literally just called him an idiot for offering a Texas OL.
You literally can't read. I was referring to the scholars that thought 20 blue chip OL came from Texas every year.

Well, considering that there are only 6 2023 4/5 star OL in the state of texas, the chances of signing one of those guys is very remote considering UT, ATM, OU, OSU, etc. Just being a realist.
How many 4 & 5 🌟 lineman where in Texas when Mario got one to commit to Oregon? Also, how many 4 & 5 🌟 lineman where in Texas when Alabama got two in last year's cycle?

Advertisement
How many 4 & 5 🌟 lineman where in Texas when Mario got one to commit to Oregon? Also, how many 4 & 5 🌟 lineman where in Texas when Alabama got two in last year's cycle?
It's certainly not impossible but all of that was before NIL so perspective is everything. We definitely have better chance post Manny but cards are stacked against us to say the least.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Several recruits have already thanked him for their Miami offers
Then if Mirabal doesn't you and everyone agreeing with you will be bellyaching about why we didn't offer this top kid and that top kid. Texas is a place we need to raid annually.

It's certainly not impossible but all of that was before NIL so perspective is everything. We definitely have better chamce post Manny but cards are stacked against us to say the least.
I mean, Mario had Banks committed about 3 weeks ago, so that was definitely in the window of the new NIL. My point is I don't think Alabama is going to stop recruiting Texas. Georgia isn't going to stop recruiting Texas. Ohio State isn't going to stop recruiting Texas. I feel like if we want to be a major program, we got to act like one.

I mean, Mario had Banks committed about 3 weeks ago, so that was definitely in the window of the new NIL. My point is I don't think Alabama is going to stop recruiting Texas. Georgia isn't going to stop recruiting Texas. Ohio State isn't going to stop recruiting Texas. I feel like if we want to be a major program, we got to act like one.
We will never know if they would have stayed committed after the Pancake announcement but something tells me it wouldn't have been a walk in the park.

Advertisement
Tf are u saying. Banks was about to go to Orgeron with Cristobal.

Sure but it’s tough sledding. I was merely replying to someone who said that Texas would have 25-30 OL to choose from In Texas and how there will be plenty for everyone.

Advertisement
We will never know if they would have stayed committed after the Pancake announcement but something tells me it wouldn't have been a walk in the park.
I don't think anyone believes it's going to be a walk in the park. Quick question. Do you expect the lineman that Bama signed last cycle to transfer back to a Texas school?

Advertisement
Back