2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

Advertisement
1671300658128.gif

How about everybody just lets the staff work, and stop trying to guess who it is. We’ve already had a couple of recruitments of elite guys get ***ked up by “reporters” blabbing **** that they weren’t supposed to. Those same “reporters” most likely got their info by reading CiS.

I rather get zero info, and then get the rewards when Mario and staff close on some more elite recruits.

How about everybody just lets the staff work, and stop trying to guess who it is. We’ve already had a couple of recruitments of elite guys get ***ked up by “reporters” blabbing **** that they weren’t supposed to. Those same “reporters” most likely got their info by reading CiS.

I rather get zero info, and then get the rewards when Mario and staff close on some more elite recruits.
Everybody: please stop posting asap!!!!

I also blame you ******** for the middle Tennessee L!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
lock the thread, who gives a fvck where he ends up. it ain't here or even to an opponent/rival

Advertisement
Advertisement
It made no sense to me that Kelly hadn't done better at UCLA to this point. With a QB like that, he really could play foil to Lincoln.

Kelly hasn’t done great at UCLA for the same reason Oregon didn’t want him back or anybody from his tree after he left: his offense is no longer a competitive advantage.

And he was never an attention to detail CEO type coach. He was always more of a Leach-Spurrier, “just let me coach my offense from 9-5 and go home in time for dinner” type. Plus he sucks on the trail.

So when his offensive system stopped mattering, he had nothing else.

Advertisement
Back