2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

*for Gator tears
Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

Advertisement
Well… if you have watching his comments you would know that Oregon and their collective are conservative in playing in the grey area one of which is paying money up front.
That’s ok. Oregon wouldn’t need any nil. I mean, he left us for Florida who definitely isn’t paying him, right?

This. Y'all expecting Mario to land a great QB like he's some sort of QB guru lol
The OC has to be the difference maker and we don't have that with Gattis.

We need a Lincoln Riley type to lure top QBs or you establish a proven track record like Alabama, Clemson, and Ohio State.

We could still get there with an attractive elite offensive line, but you need a QB friendly OC to seal the deal.

I really like Emory Williams. I think he's underated despite proving himself getting to the Elite 11 finals.

What I like is what his coach said about him. He's willing to work. Is a student of the game studying film, and has patience for his time to shine.

I could see Williams blossoming as a rsh junior. So many players are impatient wanting to transfer if they don't get early playing time.

I honestly didn't think Rashada would stick here given Garcia and Brown potentially in front of him.

You need that guy who's willing to work and wait for his time like Mac Jones at Alabama whom Williams idolizes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s the first guy I heard that was gone, before Gattis tbh. He doesn’t do ****. This was before Clemson.
If that’s actually true, it’s a **** shame and a wasted rolls Royce level opportunity. Hope it isn’t true.

I’d love to see
Dante -> UCLA
Rashada -> oregon

Then we flip Lagway
Supposedly he had interest in us early and we didn’t reciprocate, we only started late on

Gator tears would be prime time tv
he had interest in us but the insider on here w lagway info said we fumbled the bag bc the staff basically big timed him and then it was too late. this stuff is shocking coming from a Mario staff (cribby also talked about how he shocked he was when he learned this was the staff bc of the lack of recruiters on it) who is an elite recruiter. he, dvd, and field carry too much of the weight.

He’s the first guy I heard that was gone, before Gattis tbh. He doesn’t do ****. This was before Clemson.
he never should've been here in the firs place. I always say this - if Manny was the coach and not Mario, would you be okay w ponce? no bc it was rumored too or at least fan rumors. the expectation should be heightened for a guy like Mario who has proven success. ponce was a friendship hire. fire him w gattis along with addae

he never should've been here in the firs place. I always say this - if Manny was the coach and not Mario, would you be okay w ponce? no bc it was rumored too or at least fan rumors. the expectation should be heightened for a guy like Mario who has proven success. ponce was a friendship hire. fire him w gattis along with addae
Meh At the time, Ponce as a QB coach was considered fine. Now the issue is - taking a successful program’s OC doesn’t mean he’ll do well here, even in a more limited capacity.

Advertisement

Maybe Mario went with who he knew to get the year going and always planned to make changes. It's been said Gattis wasn't his first choice and I don't think he's overly concerned about finding a replacement. We are a better program today than we were at this time last year and I'm sure Mario is determined to get this thing going the right way. Let's see what happens.

Advertisement
One of the biggest agents on west coast told me he thinks Moore is the best prospect in this class. Personally, I think he’s way overrated, but what the **** do I know. Will be interesting to see how it shakes out. Without the baggage, I would take Rashada over Moore in a heartbeat.

One of the biggest agents on west coast told me he thinks Moore is the best prospect in this class. Personally, I think he’s way overrated, but what the **** do I know. Will be interesting to see how it shakes out. Without the baggage, I would take Rashada over Moore in a heartbeat.
What did he say about Emory?

The OC has to be the difference maker and we don't have that with Gattis.

We need a Lincoln Riley type to lure top QBs or you establish a proven track record like Alabama, Clemson, and Ohio State.

We could still get there with an attractive elite offensive line, but you need a QB friendly OC to seal the deal.

I really like Emory Williams. I think he's understed despite proving himself getting to the Elite 11 finals.

What I like is what his coach said about him. He's willing to work. Is a student of the game stidying film, and has patience for his time to shine.

I could see Williams blossoming as a rsh junior. So many players are impatient wanting to transfer if they don't get early playing time.

I honestly didn't think Rashada would stick here given Gsrcia and Briwn potentially in front of him.

You need that guy who's willing to work and wait for his time like Mac Jones at Alabama whom Williams idolizes.
You're on point Number1. But, we don't need Lincoln. Just get me Garret, he will eat here and be a HC by 2025.:love:

Advertisement
Back