2023 Miami offers 2023 five-star QB Dante Moore (Detroit, MI)

I'm in the same boat but the fact that he outperformed Rashada at the same camp is pretty significant. The same evaluators watched both kids go through the exact same drills at the exact same camp and they all came away thinking Emory Williams performed better.

Maybe it was just an off camp for Rashada 🤷... And QB evals have gotten better and better so finding a diamond in the rough is been getting less and less likely.

But let Emory get coached by the right guy and sit for 2 years and you never know what kind of player he can be in 2025 or 2026 with a much upgraded roster and a great OL to block for him.

Please don’t let facts get in the way of some people’s agenda

Advertisement
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Advertisement
They are aren’t they? There were rumors a few weeks back they were making him an NIL deal it would be hard to say no to
no idea . It just seems like it would make sense, home town team and selling the home town boy on staying home. I’m sure the NIl opportunities would be great. East Lansing is a tad over an hour away from East Lansing.

Advertisement
no idea . It just seems like it would make sense, home town team and selling the home town boy on staying home. I’m sure the NIl opportunities would be great. East Lansing is a tad over an hour away from East Lansing.
it would also make sense for a rebuilding program to land a program reviver qb to lead us for the next couple years while earning a HUGE Nil bag but hey what do i know

I’m shocked there isn’t any buzz about the Wolverines. Closest p5 school to King and one of the best programs in the country right now. Plus no QB in this class.

maybe you didn't see the right film.

His feet are elite for his level and his technique in also impressive. Notice how quickly he scans and gets the ball out; back foot hits, and boom. He has plenty of arm-talent; highlights can be deceptive and kids do make jumps in development, but he has no shortage of that IMHO.

I was on the Moore bandwagon too.

The way he reads and distributes the ball just make me think he will be a big time player.
Lower ceiling but higher floor than Rashada in my opinion but I think he is less likely to bust.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fwiw, Emory was graded higher by Mario and staff. Rashada was Gattis’s pick.

Next year I can see us going balls deep on a top 5 QB recruit. Like a Klubnick type that could come in and compete right away with Garcia and Emory for the job.
nothing against either kids, but I dont trust either coach to make a competent QB eval. Mario didnt exactly do well at Oregon there and gattis LOL

nothing against either kids, but I dont trust either coach to make a competent QB eval. Mario didnt exactly do well at Oregon there and gattis LOL
Absolutely. It’s 1 position where I may be a little starwhoreish and want the shiny stud that everyone else wants. I can’t count on this staff to pick out the diamond. Having Zo around though makes me feel a little better. We need to hit on one after TVD or go for a portal stud.

My only point was that, at least to the remaining staff, Emory is not settling or a consolation prize. They really like him.

Absolutely. It’s 1 position where I may be a little starwhoreish and want the shiny stud that everyone else wants. I can’t count on this staff to pick out the diamond. Having Zo around though makes me feel a little better. We need to hit on one after TVD or go for a portal stud.

My only point was that, at least to the remaining staff, Emory is not settling or a consolation prize. They really like him.
as long as Mario isnt picking the portal QB bc Anthony brown started games for him from the portal

Advertisement
Back